WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 17, 2014, 02:45:44 PM
mmm Darunia was about 24k poly's, which almost half was just junk faces that cant be seen lol

and i didnt rebuild the UV's, RTB got the UV's and textures for Darunia, which he released for GMOD and on TheModelResouce site.

i tought it was you who uploaded then on modelsresurce...oh, well

hahaha... ohhh no no no... im not that smart to make scripts and find model data value's like RTB can..

Darunia wants a nice hug tho... maybe a big hug?
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 17, 2014, 02:57:52 PM
hahaha... ohhh no no no... im not that smart to make scripts and find model data value's like RTB can..

Darunia wants a nice hug tho... maybe a big hug?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stayed off the forums to focus harder on school project, just came here to see what I've missed, wasn't expecting to need a new pair of pants. :patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 18, 2014, 03:31:01 AM #17389 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:50:25 PM by iwantgames

everything works but I don't have it setup for in game pics yet. because of how his arms are rigged in brawl I had to separate it into two objects. so it no longer twist like my current upload, instead it may disconnect or a visible seam may appear. I myself prefer the seam over the twisting arms.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames





metalgreymon for charizard is left

December 18, 2014, 04:51:41 PM #17392 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:27:48 PM by Ashley and Red
@Gamidame, so you resized  him?

And I bring more of White Mage :D


*Sigh* I make too many of these....


Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 18, 2014, 04:41:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


metalgreymon for charizard is left
I am loving this! Can't wait to see metalgreymon!

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 18, 2014, 04:51:41 PM
@Gamidame, so you resized  him?

And I bring more of White Mage :D



Why must everyone Strikerfy everything? D: What's next, when I release K. Rool and Fredrik, you gonna put armor on them too?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 18, 2014, 07:49:06 PM
Why must everyone Strikerfy everything? D: What's next, when I release K. Rool and Fredrik, you gonna put armor on them too?

Dang...that's cold.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 18, 2014, 07:49:06 PM
Why must everyone Strikerfy everything? D: What's next, when I release K. Rool and Fredrik, you gonna put armor on them too?

Isn't a bad idea....haha, don't worry I will not. Strikerfy girls is better than strikerfy men/animal/non-human beings. Girls have curves tee-hee hehehe :P

the deal is that tabuu hates mario strikers