WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 20, 2014, 12:01:31 AM
@Pichi: Do it please,I have something in mind lol, please do :o
dude, its only 5 days left for christmas, nobody would have enough time to make something decent
btw

There she is.
The bosomy wonder herself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


must be over lonk.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on December 20, 2014, 05:16:48 AM
There she is.
The bosomy wonder herself.
with rigged boobs of course

the advantage of rigged breasts is that there is no need to vertex edit to make the pointless enchancements we are used to, its only about scaling the bones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 20, 2014, 05:17:58 AM
must be over lonk.
link? why?

Sheik is the way to go

so after getting everything ready and stuff, I thought it was all done until I noticed something that has got me trapped for hours and I cant still solve....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-and you need the ponytail bones of her pony-tail too...That's a tough one...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 20, 2014, 06:15:36 AM
-and you need the ponytail bones of her pony-tail too...That's a tough one...
the hair is rigged tho

December 20, 2014, 07:38:20 AM #17421 Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:39:42 AM by Nαnobuds
Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 20, 2014, 05:55:08 AM

so after getting everything ready and stuff, I thought it was all done until I noticed something that has got me trapped for hours and I cant still solve....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could probably maybe kinda sorta edit the model to fit with the bone tree. So the hip bone is lined up with her hips. Just a thought.

And why aren't her fingers T-Posed? :c

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 20, 2014, 07:38:20 AM
You could probably maybe kinda sorta edit the model to fit with the bone tree. So the hip bone is lined up with her hips. Just a thought.

And why aren't her fingers T-Posed? :c

I think that's because most of the models he's had are already T-posed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Why are you even adding bones in the first place? Unless PSA edits are made, that's going to cause a lot of issues.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 20, 2014, 07:38:20 AM
You could probably maybe kinda sorta edit the model to fit with the bone tree. So the hip bone is lined up with her hips. Just a thought.

And why aren't her fingers T-Posed? :c
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2014, 03:51:33 PM
Why are you even adding bones in the first place? Unless PSA edits are made, that's going to cause a lot of issues.
thanks to my unknown flagged PSAs, I can take the priviledge to rather make the bones fit the model, which is what I do, I dont like to edit the model to fit the bones

That's not what I meant. The issue will come from bone index issues, resulting in hitbox issues, hurtbox issues, and various glitches, and possibly crashes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 20, 2014, 10:25:20 PM #17426 Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:05:49 AM by Gamidame_K
ah that.. it doesnt matter, I balanced the index numbers deleting unused bones, I am aware of that detail

Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 04:05:48 AM

when I make custom models, magic happens
how the character is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


my custom model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I've run into a problem with Marx
It's not the shader or the uvs and I'm positive the textures are the right size.



Textures were made by Pichi-Hime, so these aren't the final ones, I will redo them. I don't have permission to use the textures

Ashley, if you'd like, I can send you the model of my old Striker Rosalina I made for her PSA over Peach?
To make it clear, I'm talking about this one:
[spoiler]


All she needs it fixed materials and shaders, along with proper eye movement, and remove Luma, and she's good to go.