WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 06, 2015, 09:07:32 PM
-snippity snip snip-

Due to any scaling, the animations wpuld reach out longer and the hurt and hix boxes are extended by a certain amount to cope with the model size. At certain sizes, it becomes too hazardas to be playable. So yes, replays will mess up. You just get lucky if your inputs follow up correctly to a certain point.


also, be sure to play the replay after getting rid of the mod, or play a replay made without it.

obviously, a replay won't desync if it's loading the proper character file...

Linkit!!!



[spoiler]




Alt -Brunette-




Alt -Blonde-




I cannot decide between these 2. Suggestions?


brunette, I feel more confortable with an alt when said alt is more like a costume rather than a re-design

Blonde doesn't look bad though.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 07, 2015, 11:01:02 AM
Due to any scaling, the animations wpuld reach out longer and the hurt and hix boxes are extended by a certain amount to cope with the model size. At certain sizes, it becomes too hazardas to be playable. So yes, replays will mess up. You just get lucky if your inputs follow up correctly to a certain point.
Figured that part since my Big Nose Luigi hack did have a huge hitbox for the nose. xD Anyways the arms and such aren't changed, I made Giant Link fit DK's proportions (was able to get away with that because Link is actually more musculer in the upper torso when using the mask in MM3D) the bone edits are just to switch his hands. lol
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 07, 2015, 01:35:42 PM
also, be sure to play the replay after getting rid of the mod, or play a replay made without it.

obviously, a replay won't desync if it's loading the proper character file...
The replay made using the original DK model, then I played it with Giant Link and it didn't desync so that's why I asked. The replay wasn't made using Link.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 07, 2015, 09:47:52 PM
Linkit!!!



[spoiler]




Alt -Brunette-




Alt -Blonde-




I cannot decide between these 2. Suggestions?
Why not both?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Can I get some advice please? I'd gladly post this in an actual help thread, but those often go unanswered. Why do my shine parts do this?



And on certain stages they even turn all sorts of colours: red, green, etc. It's starting to annoy the crap outta me.

did ya turn TextureMatrix to True within the material env/ref section?

and speaking about pits...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 08, 2015, 02:16:22 AM
did ya turn TextureMatrix to True within the material env/ref section?

Tried that. It won't let me set it to true.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2015, 02:23:39 AM
Tried that. It won't let me set it to true.
ah so they're single binded objects eh? hmm...
if u send it over to me on fb ill take a look
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 08, 2015, 02:25:32 AM
ah so they're single binded objects eh? hmm...
if u send it over to me on fb ill take a look

I imported in BB 0.71, with the Shader 0 fix and AutoMetalMaterial, if that makes a difference.

where does that pit model come from?
very interesting alt

its pits final smash from SmashU... the 3 sacred treasures

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

oooh ok
is it like a full character model, or does it load pit's model with the armor on top?
if the latter, wouldn't it be possible and quite easy to put that armor on brawl pit?