WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Looks like Fox to me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pretty sure they're over Fox, am I correct, Snoopy?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 03, 2015, 08:00:10 PM
Pretty sure they're over Fox, am I correct, Snoopy?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Looks like Fox to me.
Oh boy... I feel dumb. I thought to myself why would you rig it over sheik their body's aren't even similar, however, I couldn't think of anyone else who had animations like that. Yeah, it's probably Fox or Falco.

August 04, 2015, 03:32:14 AM #19263 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:36:09 AM by Large Leader
Quote from: Program on August 03, 2015, 08:59:00 PM
Oh boy... I feel dumb. I thought to myself why would you rig it over sheik their body's aren't even similar, however, I couldn't think of anyone else who had animations like that. Yeah, it's probably Fox or Falco.

It's definitely Fox. Unless he also rigged them over falco or something as an alt. But the pics show it's Fox.

Anyways, something small. Might not even be imported and might just throw it up on the models resource
I present to you
Ryu with the Surge of Murderous Intent Awakened

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

they're indeed over Fox, for the vague excuse of actually using the Slpattershot for an attack.

so how's this for a shine?  i'm still figuring out why a few are being stupid, so a few materials are off in the pic.




also, the last of the colors.





Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 03, 2015, 02:50:12 PM
i would brighten the eyes a bit. they look a little... dark

i think it may just be certain colors that it's that way, but i will.


Quote from: Program on August 03, 2015, 06:59:43 PM
These look nice. I can't tell who they're rigged over though, it kind of looks like Sheik. Anyways, my only suggestion would be to make the hair colours a bit more vibrant. Also, if see correctly those tanks are transparent at the top... nice touch!

P.S. If you have any trouble the the materials (which I'm sure you won't) just give me a shout. I already know exactly how do them, since I'm working on Rosetta-hime's Mario Inkling.

if i can't get the last few sorted out, i certainly will have you help.

August 04, 2015, 01:04:39 PM #19265 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:07:22 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Evil Ryu and Squid Kids? Noice!

More Sm4sh Updates. Also, Sonic is nearly finished.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tip: For those of you taking in game screenshots, set the native resolution to 3x and put dolphin in fullscreen. The quality of your images will be much better and much less pixelated.


Quote from: Snoopy on August 04, 2015, 09:34:36 AM
they're indeed over Fox, for the vague excuse of actually using the Slpattershot for an attack.

so how's this for a shine?  i'm still figuring out why a few are being stupid, so a few materials are off in the pic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't wait to play as these! Will they play well on a Wii or are they really high poly?
As for the shine here is what mine looks like. NOTE: This is not my model I'm just doing the materials and textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, so my thoughts on the recent works that have been posted.

Inklings: Good job so far. However, Brawl isn't devoid of color, I'd consider increasing their saturation just a little bit, considering that's what they're known for. I'd also increase the brightness of the shine so it's a bit more noticeable.

Evil Ryu: I like where this is going. All I can really say.

Sm4sh models: -shrug-

Inkling Mario: That's a super fun idea. However, I'd change his outfit to e more "fresh."

I just remembered that I didn't post this up...

Snoopy, could you make a version with the tank full? Unless the tank can be animated, it'd look really odd for the liquid to always stay static. I know its not a big deal and I don't even play with brawl hacks anymore, but I just wanted to suggest something.

Also, I have every single sf4 model (except one) and I'll probably porting most of them if I can optimize them properly. Of not, like evil ryu, they'll all end up on the models resource with the appropriate textures and model file conversions


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: JBG on August 04, 2015, 03:51:14 PM
Okay, so my thoughts on the recent works that have been posted.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Inkling Mario: That's a super fun idea. However, I'd change his outfit to e more "fresh."
It's not my model, like I said, it's Rosetta-Hime's. I'm just making the textures and materials for it. As for the clothes, that's an old pic. I wanted them to seem uniform, however, I didn't want you to get them mixed up in battle.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on August 04, 2015, 01:04:39 PM
Evil Ryu and Squid Kids? Noice!

More Sm4sh Updates. Also, Sonic is nearly finished.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tip: For those of you taking in game screenshots, set the native resolution to 3x and put dolphin in fullscreen. The quality of your images will be much better and much less pixelated.
Boobser, murf and sanic? Cant wait.
retired

@ShadowLuigi Dat Bowser! :happy:
@Program Love how you made the shoes different instead of just recolors.
Anyone hear a fellow FNaF fan or a FNaF hater? If you're a hater, look on the bright side, I am apparently the only one who imports the characters, and I don't import them that often...due to laziness. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you are a hater, don't be a complete d*** about it please, it's ridiculous how extreme the hate and love is for FNaF. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Program on August 04, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
It's not my model, like I said, it's Rosetta-Hime's. I'm just making the textures and materials for it. As for the clothes, that's an old pic. I wanted them to seem uniform, however, I didn't want you to get them mixed up in battle.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Needs moar fluud...

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 04, 2015, 10:09:51 PM
-*snip*-
hmm... might get this. all depends on if you finish freddy over ganondorf.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524