WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 03, 2016, 12:03:07 AM
StupidMarioFan1? You can cancel your K Rool for me.

I decided to take it off your hands.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pretty accurate, can't wait to see him textured.  :)


In the process of making the UV's now, actually, BBreon.

And thanks. :)

You did a great job on it, makes me sad Nintendo didn't stick with his original design though....

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 04, 2016, 09:31:34 PM
Shine looks great.

But Cell is DYING for a texture makeover.

And replacing the vanilla metal shine with a new remade one.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

February 05, 2016, 03:44:53 AM #19640 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:50:42 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 04, 2016, 09:31:34 PM
Shine looks great.

But Cell is DYING for a texture makeover.
Quote from: Velen on February 05, 2016, 12:42:16 AM
And replacing the vanilla metal shine with a new remade one.
I'm all for that, but I'm not the best at those things at the moment lol I mean I did what I could on the rest of the body, but some of the detail was sacrificed for file size. That, and I'm not quite skilled with Photoshop like Velen XP

I mean if anybody wanted to chip in to Cell, I've no objections despite wanting to finally have a hack I can call mine

EDIT Alright, i gave another crack at it:


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2016, 05:37:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's the most MLG thing I've seen all week.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on February 06, 2016, 06:34:03 AM
It's the most MLG thing I've seen all week.
Yeah boiii


Now to get the blue flame stache working

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2016, 06:46:45 AM
Yeah boiii
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to get the blue flame stache working


Sooo Mega Charizard X (XY model)? Or a revamped Brawl one? Looks like a hybrid. I could be wrong and it's the XY with revamped textured. Anyways, noice! Glad to see some Lizardon love.


It's the Wii U model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i just leave this here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not sure if i make it to a Brawl mod or not but can easy do that since it is mostly Brawl mario boneset anyway(with Smash 4 mario´s head bones for mouth animetions)

also: this does not mean i return 100% return to the forums but not making movesets
but might fix the DL links i have for my Mods since alot of broken and still have most of my mods in my USB HDD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Copy and pasting skills OP. Better nerf Greninja.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2016, 01:07:48 AM
I've been cooking up a fresh batch of (memes) updates for my Smash Wii U Charizard update.

Take a look at the updated model and recolors (alongside 3 custom recolors) in glorious...720p HD.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When I do get to releasing this, there will be two versions of the model.

Version 1 will have the standard Brawl Charizard eyes (SRT0 + PAT0), and Version 2 will have VIS0. I'll also provide codes that shrink the Network memory and increase FighterResource1 (thanks to ASF1nk), as the VIS0 eye models will crash without increasing the FighterResource1 allocation (at least with the Mini PSA that's gonna go with it).

I could make a third and fourth version with reduced texture sizes to be more file size friendly though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Linkle news


now here comes the part I hate the most: solving crashing problems