WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This makes Cloud's blade puny.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 10, 2016, 03:37:58 PM
Fate Testarossa and all her alts

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A curious thing about Fate is that most people has seen her before but hasn't ever seen the anime she's from, that's because she got viral after those news about a japanese guy who married a bodypillow, and the character on that pillow was exactly Fate Testarossa.
Good [censored].
Also..
What the [censored]?
A guy marrying a body pillow?
retired

My bad, the guy was korean.


Making a Jin Saotome model.  Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 18, 2016, 03:08:10 AM
Making a Jin Saotome model.  Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He is lookin dope
Damn i miss that game
He would have an awesome psa btw

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 18, 2016, 03:08:10 AM
Making a Jin Saotome model.  Almost finished with the Jin Model since there isn't one on the Internet anywhere. Making him more Slim Fit and have to edit the textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey hey, Cyberbots. there's a title you dont hear much of nowadays

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I need help with the textures. If someone can make his textures more Brawl style that would be great.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I recommend taking a look at other characters' textures to get an idea on what to do with the textures. For example, characters like Link can give examples of how to do the cloth and leather, while Ike can give examples on how to approach headbands and armor parts. This is especially useful for figuring out which colors to use. I recommend using Yoshi or Sandbag for examples of seemingly-white materials.
Click for my stuff:


April 21, 2016, 07:58:08 PM #19898 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:13:39 PM by Lunoz
I imported Snake's M92 from PM over Ray Gun.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I'm remaking my PJs Lucas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit; I just made something I requested about a year ago that never happened.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 29, 2016, 01:17:56 AM #19899 Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:22:19 AM by Gamidame_K
Then
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: April 29, 2016, 06:22:18 AM



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 16, 2016, 04:36:49 PM #19900 Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:38:59 PM by BraveDragonWolf
Honestly, is this really stupid? He's not rigged...yet. Has a total of 18,362 polys, and that's without the two submachine guns. I'm gonna import the skeleton into 3ds max and try to see how the model will be rigged.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i stopped becuz snake is way too limited in pm, it's hard to give deadpool great quality regular textures and some spec textures. dat and my brawl modding motivation is dead.

I have him at 18k poly, has all expressions, rigged, and with pistols instead of the machine guns.

if u want I could give u wut I have. he needs some UV(shoulder-neck areas) and rigging(finger-hip areas) touch-ups because of the optimizations. u can optimize him some more if u like, atm i'm pretty sure he'll lag with more than 3. he also need to be re-uv for each alt costume.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

After many months of rigging (working on and off)

I present Gabranth!  :happy:

Its pretty good so far...I think

Comments?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



aside from finger rigging, i have no complaints so far. looks really cool

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: iwantgames on May 16, 2016, 11:20:57 PM
i stopped becuz snake is way too limited in pm, it's hard to give deadpool great quality regular textures and some spec textures. dat and my brawl modding motivation is dead.

I have him at 18k poly, has all expressions, rigged, and with pistols instead of the machine guns.

if u want I could give u wut I have. he needs some UV(shoulder-neck areas) and rigging(finger-hip areas) touch-ups because of the optimizations. u can optimize him some more if u like, atm i'm pretty sure he'll lag with more than 3. he also need to be re-uv for each alt costume.

Oh yes, please I would love to get to work on that! I still have a pistol for him and it probably has less polys than whatever pistol you used. But anyway, please do send me the files whenever you can!

Oh, and by the by, There aren't any model edits to the model so it could fit the skeleton is there? I really don't like that.