WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Oh, hey, pretty cool thread. I'll drop my work in progress. It's a character based on leveling up during battle to gain kill moves, but you can lose your powers like Viewtiful Joe and you'll have to fight as yourself when you were younger!


Current progress...

Here's the original character sheet. Just drawings that helped to make the 3D model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is for a Brawl and Wii U character pack. It'll have
- 2 unique models with 8 textures each
- Custom voice
- Custom GFX
- Custom animations
- Custom coding
- Unique music track for stage
- Original stage
- CSP, stock portraits, etc

He already has his moveset planned and we know how we'll code, the animations will be made when the model is done.

Let me now if you can help for making the stage, GFX, CSP, or stocks. Even a 'Joins the brawl' image.
My thread is here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=78241.0
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


Can't keep it a surprise...




VERY, VERY soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't worry, it's just a little taste of what I got. There's more like her...


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 24, 2017, 04:27:32 AM
is "very, very" a trump reference?
lol

I don't even know what Trump says and how he says things.
No reference was intended. :P

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 24, 2017, 02:37:38 PM
I don't even know what Trump says and how he says things.
No reference was intended. :P


No idea what that mod is, but it looks nice.


I tried combining the 3DS Cloud elements with jrush64's Advent Dissidia model:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Since I'm terrible with character rigging, combining them was my only answer. The sword also has a spec texture to go along.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: И on February 24, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
I tried combining the 3DS Cloud elements with jrush64's Advent Dissidia model:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Since I'm terrible with character rigging, combining them was my only answer. The sword also has a spec texture to go along.

Aw, man! You could have called me for the job since I was gonna rig Smash Wii U AC Cloud but I don't have the proper textures.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 25, 2017, 12:56:50 AM
Aw, man! You could have called me for the job since I was gonna rig Smash Wii U AC Cloud but I don't have the proper textures.

I still have the original 3DS .dae model if you need it. Only the Advent import, though. I am no good at rigs...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: И on February 25, 2017, 01:00:14 PM
I still have the original 3DS .dae model if you need it. Only the Advent import, though. I am no good at rigs...

Tell me, where do you find those models with their respective texture maps?
I've been all over the "Models Resource" but they just have color maps, and combining spec maps
with colors isn't worth it.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 25, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
Tell me, where do you find those models with their respective texture maps?
I've been all over the "Models Resource" but they just have color maps, and combining spec maps
with colors isn't worth it.

Someone sent it to me, actually. I'm assuming he got it at the time the 1.1.4 patch link was still fixed in the 3DS to Brawl animation porting tutorial.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 25, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
Tell me, where do you find those models with their respective texture maps?
I've been all over the "Models Resource" but they just have color maps, and combining spec maps
with colors isn't worth it.


Uh, those are the respective texture maps. Sorry man. See, that's how Sm4sh models are. It's actually a great thing in my opinion to have them be apart. It's easier to stylize your own texture depth.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 25, 2017, 04:26:06 PM
Uh, those are the respective texture maps. Sorry man. See, that's how Sm4sh models are. It's actually a great thing in my opinion to have them be apart. It's easier to stylize your own texture depth.

Yeah, I figure it was the actual textures but then, I started to doubt it.
I guess your opinion is good to know.