WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


scouter over wolf´s Gun :D
and Saiyan saga vegeta
one of my hacks i will release on my big release day

scouter over wolf´s Gun is mainly for Sdo0m´s moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah, what's the huge surprise in finding out she was over Sheik? That stance gave it away. Too easy.

Also, Geno is looking great.

Canon merged with Geno for his FS:
Geno flash:
(now the canon can be oneslot recolour + the canon got bones so it can be removed if not used)
and ingame preview:

i dont think i will find a good shader for him
i tried many but dont really looked good so i just used the shader i using for all my other model imports that one from Goku

the only thing that is needed on the model is revamp that Cape´s rig + metal texture + if i find a good shader then a shader for the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think the shader that he has in the picture is pretty good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that shader is a nulled one like as Goku´s so always the same lighting on all stages
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 10, 2012, 04:40:32 AM #470 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:48:49 AM by Missing Pervy
I present to you, the greatest pun in the rockman universe. ROLL!

She sports a broom sword (Normal and alternate broom available)
A bucket Shield
RIGGED HANDS! (I totally cheated by using toonlinks ^_~)
If anyone's good at textures, the only face I could get from her were dark o-o Think ya could lighten em up for me?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I could fix the textures for ya

February 10, 2012, 05:46:43 PM #472 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:55:26 PM by RandomTBush
Hold on, I could get the proper textures for ya.

(EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?ywp9sy6j3ugneln

Use the TGA files if the transparencies don't work right on the PNGs.)

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 10, 2012, 04:40:32 AM

RIGGED HANDS! (I totally cheated by using toonlinks ^_~)

Hey, that's not cheating, that's just being smart. :P

Will Roll have expressions?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wish >.> I had no idea how to edit the data needed to give roll expressions

bbbuuuttttt on that note


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2012, 08:12:50 PM
Hey, that's not cheating, that's just being smart. :P
Why thanks
Quote from: RandomTBush on February 10, 2012, 05:46:43 PM
Hold on, I could get the proper textures for ya.

(EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?ywp9sy6j3ugneln

Use the TGA files if the transparencies don't work right on the PNGs.)
That helped alot, thanks
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 10, 2012, 09:21:23 PM
I wish >.> I had no idea how to edit the data needed to give roll expressions

bbbuuuttttt on that note

Why thanksThat helped alot, thanks
i can take a look at his expressions for ya :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 10, 2012, 09:52:40 PM
i can take a look at his expressions for ya :P
Shall I send EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

February 11, 2012, 05:10:54 AM #478 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:16:44 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 09:06:49 PM
Geno flash:


Now that's [censored]ing epic stuff right there man!

BlackJax-edit.

Soooo...Krystal's kinda done for the most part....and who's turn is next.... >__>
You really want to know?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't believe me?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over link :)

There will be clones of his head, and hand polygons rigged to one of links visibility bones for psa purposes, mainly for the 3rd gate mode. Also his 3rd gate hair will be single binded to his head but the visibility bone will be the second sword bone :D

I need someone to texture the second face and hands so they look like they should...and add it to the model.
Shouldn't take me nearly as long as Krystal did =3 even though she's kind of a WIP still :/