WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2012, 10:47:19 PM
why is he over Link if hes gonna be ported to Falcon?
The first rig was over links bones and BB is acting screwy when  i try to import that rig :/
I'm going to rig him over :falcon: and import him over :falcon: and include a .Max scene of the model so people can port him to whoever.

Also thinking of doing a chibi lee and a chibi Might Guy over popo and nanna XD

more PokeFloats update? YESH!!! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Hey ya'll. Big things coming.

#1) I finally got SSE Amalgam #2 working!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#2) A Buzz Bomber replacing the Subspace Emissary enemy the Feyish!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


#3) I took the Silver Sonic Mk II from Sonic Adventure DX and rigged it over the Primid from the Subspace Emissary!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 14, 2012, 08:15:54 PM
Current WIP: Shantae( from the game of the same name)


Still need to finish Textures and Rig the model.
I'm a few pages late... But wow!

I'm looking forward to this. First you make Marina (one of my favorite underrated character), and now this? Very nice work so far. :P

Posted this in my thread already, but oh well:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 17, 2012, 03:18:39 PM
Posted this in my thread already, but oh well:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh my gosh! it's amazing! Good luck with the progress ·_-
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

I'm loving these Pokemon stages!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Pokémon Stadium models ftw. *nostalgic theme songs plays in the background*
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

 :-[...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on February 17, 2012, 07:06:45 PM
:-[...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If it's one mesh divide the polygons up like this.
Left Leg + Left Foot or just the left leg and foot as one polygon.
Right Leg + Right Foot or just the right leg and foot as one polygon.
Right Hand
Left Hand
Arms/shoulders or both arms/shoulders as their own polygon.

It should be much easier to rig that way :) just look at how your own bones/muscles move and use that as reference.

Also, if you could get me Nightcrawler and/or Storm from MVC 3 I would appreciate it =3
And Speed Racer and Chun Li from Tatsunuki VS Capcom if possible :D

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on February 17, 2012, 07:06:45 PM
:-[...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh [censored].
I'd get that in a heartbeat.
Be funny if he was on Snake cuz of Snake's final smash :P
But if you need help with weighing and such, check out Beyond's model importing tutorial in the tutorials section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 17, 2012, 10:13:25 PM #552 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:25:20 PM by LCCoolJ95
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 17, 2012, 07:33:50 PM
If it's one mesh divide the polygons up like this.
Left Leg + Left Foot or just the left leg and foot as one polygon.
Right Leg + Right Foot or just the right leg and foot as one polygon.
Right Hand
Left Hand
Arms/shoulders or both arms/shoulders as their own polygon.

It should be much easier to rig that way :) just look at how your own bones/muscles move and use that as reference.

Also, if you could get me Nightcrawler and/or Storm from MVC 3 I would appreciate it =3
And Speed Racer and Chun Li from Tatsunuki VS Capcom if possible :D
:srs: how do I divide the polygon? Oh, and if I actually release this, I'll try those models out too. I just need them first...

Quote from: Segtendo on February 17, 2012, 08:39:51 PM
Oh [censored].
I'd get that in a heartbeat.
Be funny if he was on Snake cuz of Snake's final smash :P
But if you need help with weighing and such, check out Beyond's model importing tutorial in the tutorials section.
that's what my buddy said, and I will after Ganondorf. But I looked at that tutorial and when I had a polygon, the leg bones wouldn't show up. Where do I place those gray vertices in order to weigh those sections of the model?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

February 18, 2012, 01:31:47 AM #553 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:20:42 AM by Naruto200Man
I don't really have to explain this do I? =_=''

1: Select the main polygon you want to divide
2: In the modifiers tab click the + on the edit mesh, select Polygon
3: Change the viewing prospective to Solid Colors + Edged Faces (So you can see the polygons)
4: Select the polygons like you would a vertex.
5: Scroll down on the side bar and find the "Detach" button and click it
6: Check the "As Object" option and then click the Detach button in the popup menu

Oh and by the way....


Just waiting on some stuff for his brawlvault entry and I'll submit his download :/
I tried him over :falcon: but the pouch wouldn't stay put so he's going to have to go over :link:
Sorry guys, Zero can be used every other match if you don't want to get rid of him :P

Brawl Imports by Naruto200Man: Rock Lee

Baby Porygons? sure y the hell nawt!!! :af:


lol but ya.... they need to be resized... LOL
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady