WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 25, 2012, 02:43:37 PM
luffy´s ship :D (i hope you also making the 1st ship he got)

KTH is, though I'm helping him
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Anyone wanna port this Rouge?

It seems like a waste since the person who ported her just used a Amy PSA to make her....but that turned out to be crap.
http://205.196.121.199/ik9kk2luiyqg/vrgazuxl3jw0if3/Rouge+Re-Colors.rar


Quote from: Lucky Eva on March 26, 2012, 08:44:14 PM
Anyone wanna port this Rouge?
It seems like a waste since the person who ported her just used a Amy PSA to make her....but that turned out to be crap.
http://205.196.121.199/ik9kk2luiyqg/vrgazuxl3jw0if3/Rouge+Re-Colors.rar

Get me a model of Rouge with working fingers and I might think about it.
By the way, I think I'm getting better at this rigging stuff. I don't know, you guys tell me :/



Consider him about 98% finished, there's some stray vertexes in the back that need fixing :)
Mainly doing him for mah buddy Kagemaru for helping me with some (okay all XD) rock lee animations =3


Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nuff said
Indeed :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

And I get completely ignored again....
I honestly don't know why I even bother.... =_=''

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 12:57:28 AM
Get me a model of Rouge with working fingers and I might think about it.
By the way, I think I'm getting better at this rigging stuff. I don't know, you guys tell me :/



Consider him about 98% finished, there's some stray vertexes in the back that need fixing :)
Mainly doing him for mah buddy Kagemaru for helping me with some (okay all XD) rock lee animations =3

That's pretty nice. Remember though. This is IMPORTER'S RULE #1.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember this rule and you will be the very best, that no one ever was.


Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
nuff said

Agreed.


Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 12:57:28 AM
Get me a model of Rouge with working fingers and I might think about it.
By the way, I think I'm getting better at this rigging stuff. I don't know, you guys tell me :/



Consider him about 98% finished, there's some stray vertexes in the back that need fixing :)
Mainly doing him for mah buddy Kagemaru for helping me with some (okay all XD) rock lee animations =3
awesome rig :D now just HD texture(same for lee)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 27, 2012, 01:52:19 PM #713 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:54:46 PM by Naruto200Man
Quote from: Spex130 on March 27, 2012, 01:09:42 AM
That's pretty nice. Remember though. This is IMPORTER'S RULE #1.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember this rule and you will be the very best, that no one ever was.


The fingers are rigged XD you just cant tell from the pose he's in =3

Fixed what was causing the error with the one jacket vertex, and now he looks pretty good *nod*


Only problem is he freezes when you grab :/
I think it's cause I deleted the two sode bones, going to fix that just by adding two dummy bones to his left and right shoulder. *nod*

EDIT: Also, the hair is rigged as well, it's just not made to work with the poneytail physics :/
and I am NOT animating it for all those animations XD Kagemaru is gonna be doin Neji anyway psa style =3

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 27, 2012, 01:58:37 PM
what model is that

lol, idk... found it on free3dmodels...

anyway, working on this:


oh well what ever looks good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Lol he should transform into a truck and mow the opponents down as his final smash (like ganondorf's final smash is the pig thing :/ )

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 02:01:43 PM
Lol he should transform into a truck and mow the opponents down as his final smash (like ganondorf's final smash is the pig thing :/ )

thats the plan...


just HD texture,fix a one of the polygons then import to brawlbox
next: GT/SSJ4 vegeta then finish the PSA for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later