WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 07:32:39 AM
Okay, honestly this was just gonna be one of my dumb little projects, but it's coming out better than I thought it would, so I'll show ya'll.

So, pretty much:

1. Rip Character, T-Pose, Fix
2. Import into Brawlbox
3. Port all of Yoshi's animations
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.

[censored], it's billy hatcher :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 07:32:39 AM
Okay, honestly this was just gonna be one of my dumb little projects, but it's coming out better than I thought it would, so I'll show ya'll.

So, pretty much:

1. Rip Character, T-Pose, Fix
2. Import into Brawlbox
3. Port all of Yoshi's animations
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.
....... To epic for words. I use to play Billy the Hatcher for hours. And the rig looks amazing at the moment.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

March 31, 2012, 08:50:21 AM #827 Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:52:29 AM by DSX8™
Merry in brawl? i say yes with my first time doing cell shading xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 07:32:39 AM
Okay, honestly this was just gonna be one of my dumb little projects, but it's coming out better than I thought it would, so I'll show ya'll.

So, pretty much:

1. Rip Character, T-Pose, Fix
2. Import into Brawlbox
3. Port all of Yoshi's animations
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.

finally a human import over yoshi

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 07:32:39 AM
Okay, honestly this was just gonna be one of my dumb little projects, but it's coming out better than I thought it would, so I'll show ya'll.

So, pretty much:

1. Rip Character, T-Pose, Fix
2. Import into Brawlbox
3. Port all of Yoshi's animations
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.
duuuude.. billy! ive been searchin for this guy. the rip looks great

over yoshi.. its a good fit animation-wise and moveset-wise, with moved bones it looks gooOoOod. all he seems to need now is eyebrows. guh.. VERY interested to see how this turns out     x__x

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 31, 2012, 08:50:21 AM
Merry in brawl? i say yes with my first time doing cell shading xD

Her shadow is pretty weird though xD

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on March 31, 2012, 11:51:16 AM
Her shadow is pretty weird though xD
lol u mean peach's shadow? i dont think imma touch that cause of the dress bones in her shadow... its a total mess in her shadow model >_<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I never see that place before...Well, i show my stage (i'm collab with TheBen and LJSTAR) we started sometimes ago for Tails project :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chemical Plant Zone!

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 07:32:39 AM
I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.
[censored] YEA BILLY HATCHER.
And on Yoshi lmao

It fits, I gotta give ya that. His eyes are creepy though...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


wait... so hes not 1 slot? :/

Quote from: KTH on March 31, 2012, 12:21:50 PM
I never see that place before...Well, i show my stage (i'm collab with TheBen and LJSTAR) we started sometimes ago for Tails project :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chemical Plant Zone!

All of my yes are belong to you, sir. I approve. Keep calm and carry on.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 31, 2012, 04:48:45 PM
wait... so hes not 1 slot? :/

Human Body + Yoshi Anatomy = Not Pretty.

I might just reanimate/PSA all the things so that it's the same moveset with Billy's movements.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 31, 2012, 04:38:57 PM
[censored] YEA BILLY HATCHER.
And on Yoshi lmao

It fits, I gotta give ya that. His eyes are creepy though...

Yeah, he has this blank Pac-Man stare....


You know...
I thought something was off, but I know what it is.
He's missing eyebrows.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ramonM64 on March 31, 2012, 10:37:41 AM
duuuude.. billy! ive been searchin for this guy. the rip looks great

over yoshi.. its a good fit animation-wise and moveset-wise, with moved bones it looks gooOoOod. all he seems to need now is eyebrows. guh.. VERY interested to see how this turns out     x__x

Quote from: Segtendo on March 31, 2012, 07:26:27 PM
You know...
I thought something was off, but I know what it is.
He's missing eyebrows.

Yeah. They got in the way of T-Posing and I never put 'em back lol! I still have them though, so it's an easy fix.

All I gotta do now is rig his scarf, eyes, eyelids, and eyebrows. That's kind of the hardest part, actually....





i think i have done alot of mario based hacks in arow now
geno,SMBz mario v3,sonic the plumber(mario based cuz of outfit), and now these two
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks to magic *snort snort* ( and advice from pikazz) I have accomplished this! Still working on it though
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]