WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 13, 2012, 10:23:20 PM #1035 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:16:17 PM by gamma kid
damn, he sure is ugly as hell...

EDIT:
hulk's textures sure are usefull...


April 14, 2012, 03:17:40 AM #1036 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:49:24 AM by TommoPuppy
Dem Freiza nipples.

Also, I know this isn't the place to ask but it's so hard to find anyone to help you in this community unless it's something to do with Sonic or Naruto.

So here I ask, can someone PLEASE help me get my (somewhat derpy) custom model of my original character Midnight Wolf into Brawl, PLEASE? Preferrably over Ike (though her hips might be a bit too wide)

Quote from: gamma kid on April 13, 2012, 10:23:20 PM
damn, he sure is ugly as hell...

EDIT:
hulk's textures sure are usefull...



Yo that's lookn nice man!

Where is this model from?

i think the model is from DBZ BT3 but with HD texture and possible alittle revamped

one of my next model imports (and i self ripped it):

one of my fav. bosses in world of warcraft
biggest chance for over ganondorf with sword over ganondorf´s but maybe i do a over ike version too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@stallion: model is the one GBC imported, idk where it comes from...
and no, i didnt make any model changes



nothing more to say
Stupid Tinypic :C

Is it just me or is EVERYONE riding something today? Tron on the gustaff, pacman on the mojukin, mario on yoshi, bowser on this
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: gamma kid on April 14, 2012, 10:24:18 AM
@stallion: model is the one GBC imported, idk where it comes from...
and no, i didnt make any model changes

Oh so you're just making a new texture for him?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 14, 2012, 04:46:16 PM
Oh so you're just making a new texture for him?
yeah, and already released ^^



Over Sheik and Donkey Kong, respectively.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: pikazz on April 14, 2012, 04:16:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nothing more to say

Have I ever told you that I love you?

Because I love you.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 14, 2012, 06:03:22 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This gives me an idea.....

I call dibs on Andross

Chun-Li on Shiek is just too genius :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I agree with Seg.  Having Chun over Sheik is a brilliant decision.  She never made sense over Peach.  Plus, I need a blue Sheik hack. :P

That's the MvC3 model, right?  So glad that's being used instead of the SF4 one.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 14, 2012, 06:30:31 PM
This gives me an idea.....

I call dibs on Andross
:srs:I rigged the head to BustN not HeadN, just a tip.
Quote from: Shulktendo on April 14, 2012, 06:40:55 PM
Chun-Li on Shiek is just too genius :srs:
Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 14, 2012, 06:57:47 PM
I agree with Seg.  Having Chun over Sheik is a brilliant decision.  She never made sense over Peach.  Plus, I need a blue Sheik hack. :P

That's the MvC3 model, right?  So glad that's being used instead of the SF4 one.
Genius? Putting her on Sheik was common sense!
And yeah, it's the MvC3 model. I actually started with using the SF4 one but it was scary so I switched.
The knees are giving me problems, but as soon as that is done, she'll be out.
Gohdan is getting released any second now.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com