WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 01:38:25 AM
Are you kidding me? *facepalm*

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos

Seriously man
*sigh* I thought you of all people would know...
Like people were supposed to know it was those creepy things ( - that even after seeing the pictures I don't remember at all). :srs:

So I figured since she's from the twilight Princess timeline I'd have her use the ordon sword instead of Zelda's sword.




I think I'll use the ordon shield too if it looks good enough.

still needs a lot of work...

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2012, 02:40:50 AM
still needs a lot of work...


I just can't win T-T
By the way, Ordon Shield looks good, I think I'm going to use it :)

Could anyone please make a proper left hand (The left hand is just a thumb a finger and three fingers stuck together)  and a sword-holding right hand for the Chilfoes? I don't know if I want to put him over Ike or Marth. But I really need a good hand to rig...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 17, 2012, 01:38:25 AM
Are you kidding me? *facepalm*

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Chilfos

Seriously man
*sigh* I thought you of all people would know...
I didn't know that. Don't have to assume everyone knows who that is. r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2012, 02:40:50 AM
still needs a lot of work...


If only it were over Charizard...


May 17, 2012, 06:20:20 AM #1732 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:27:12 AM by Anivernage

Shell and FS eyes preview

I swear this was for the Pokemon Tourney when I started.



It's for the Parallel now though! :laugh:


Quote from: Anivernage on May 17, 2012, 06:20:20 AM

Shell and FS eyes preview

You....You.....

You did it. You actually went and did it.

:happy:




Quote from: Spex130 on May 17, 2012, 07:12:48 AM
I swear this was for the Pokemon Tourney when I started.



It's for the Parallel now though! :laugh:
:o awesome as well as humanhog :af2:

QuoteYou....You.....

You did it. You actually went and did it.

:happy:

thanks  ;D he´s almost done as well as King Bomb-Omb

Quote from: Spex130 on May 17, 2012, 07:12:48 AM
I swear this was for the Pokemon Tourney when I started.



It's for the Parallel now though! :laugh:
Maximum sexiness!

May 17, 2012, 09:30:22 AM #1736 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:39:54 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Anivernage on May 17, 2012, 06:20:20 AM

Shell and FS eyes preview
thats one sick groudon :srs: those FSeyes are awnsome  since it looks groudon goes all out full of energy inside with that texture(reminds me of godzilla when hes about to blow :P) i cant wait to be able to download it it looks too epic

now you just need to put te eyes all yellow
like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

is the firy texture gonna animate?
cuz that would be SICK!

May 17, 2012, 06:01:22 PM #1738 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:02:34 PM by StarWaffle
Wow spex, you never stop amazing me. Love dat zubatman.

Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 09:30:22 AM
now you just need to put te eyes all yellow
like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol
That reminds me of Perfect Chaos from Sonic Generations.
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]