WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 18, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
lol alright. Just PM me when you're ready :P
Okay, some recolors would be nice too, they would be easy enough to make XD at least for this guy. :P


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 18, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
That literally made me gasp. That is obscenely awesome. In fact, something that awesome should be illegal.

You are under arrest.
:srs:

Don't do it. If I have to go into hiding ZubatGirl goes with me. :srs:

But if you gasped, my work here is done. (Besides finishing it, lol!)


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 18, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
God, now I wanna make something like that. :[

Whatever you make, I kinda really want you to make it so I can see what you make.

So make something!


star, i command u to make that avy true!!!
>.<



Nanobuds is helping me make the texture transparent. And making some apropriate coloring fixes.
Other than that he's done.

May 18, 2012, 05:22:56 PM #1760 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:59:23 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: gamma kid on May 18, 2012, 09:01:46 AM
star, i command u to make that avy true!!!
>.<
Yeah I know the guy who made it. Yeah I favorited it on DeviantART and he responded back about it.

I also want it to come true.

Edit: We should also have other characters wear the mask as well. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I MAY be able to make it...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



It tilts now like in Super Monkey Ball 2. How the tilting will happen and how steep the angles are are subject to change.

Was making this for that Infinite Smash team tourney thing, but the deadline passed and I didn't want to stop.



Parts so far...:
Excite Truck for a head
Galleom's arms
Duon's blue torso
Link's Clawshot head for feet
Toon Link's Hookshot for a tail

Kinda reminds me of Megas, in a way.  :laugh:

Quote from: RandomTBush on May 18, 2012, 09:15:51 PM
Kinda reminds me of Megas, in a way.  :laugh:

All of my this.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: RandomTBush on May 18, 2012, 09:15:51 PM
Kinda reminds me of Megas, in a way.  :laugh:
gotta agree with ya there.. it does look like megas xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It does to me too.

You should probably add Metal Gear Ray's tail to it.

Quote from: Angelglory on May 18, 2012, 09:13:29 PMWas making this for that Infinite Smash team tourney thing, but the deadline passed and I didn't want to stop. [http://i50.tinypic.com/29fwnlz.jpg Parts so far...: Excite Truck for a head Galleom's arms Duon's blue torso Link's Clawshot head for feet Toon Link's Hookshot for a tail
Chicks Dig Giant Robots