WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 18, 2012, 10:46:37 PM


He better carry lots of things on his belt, because he's batman :srs:
HISHE FTW =3

Quote from: Spex130 on May 18, 2012, 06:30:15 AM
Don't do it. If I have to go into hiding ZubatGirl goes with me. :srs:

Nooooooooo D:

Quote from: Spex130 on May 18, 2012, 06:30:15 AMWhatever you make, I kinda really want you to make it so I can see what you make.

So make something!

I'm drawing a blank. I have a few ideas, but nothing solid. /:

Probably something involving Ridley, but I think I should try to branch out every once in a while. XD

Gamma you should do something like samus dressed as Ridley >.>

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 19, 2012, 03:30:48 AM
Gamma you should do something like samus dressed as Ridley >.>

I have an idea involving Samus, but I'm gonna hold off on that for a bit. I think it might qualify for DemonBoy's tourney, but I have too many distractions at the moment. /:

I haven't worked on Feraligatr in days, I've been sooo busy...

I dunno. I'll see what I can do tonight, hopefully I'll have something to show.

For the Parallel Worlds contest: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43959.0

Still working on the design. Then comes textures :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 19, 2012, 04:38:17 AM
For the Parallel Worlds contest: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43959.0

Still working on the design. Then comes textures :af:


. . . What the bloody [censored]?

Are you serious? What is that gonna be?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 19, 2012, 04:38:17 AM
For the Parallel Worlds contest: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43959.0

Still working on the design. Then comes textures :af:

New armor for Legends 3.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Velen on May 19, 2012, 04:40:22 AM
. . . What the bloody [censored]?

Are you serious? What is that gonna be?

A cross Fusin between Megaman and Samus. Like if he were Samus I guess o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 19, 2012, 04:42:59 AM
A cross Fusin between Megaman and Samus. Like if he were Samus I guess o-o

I see~...

. . .

Now do Zero x Samus. *SHOT!* :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL. Genius!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's like you went into my brain, found out what my dreams are made of, then rigged my dreams in 3DS Max   :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 19, 2012, 06:17:03 AM #1782 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:42:54 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that hack give me idea xD

edit: here is the idea i got:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OH GOD WHY YOU GUYS WHY

why is everyone putting heads on samus?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.