WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Golbez of course. He fits over Ganondorf like a glove, with a long cape.


Been waiting for some sexy ass Golbez action >.>

Now somebody needs to do Cecil.

:O Golbez!! Brawls needs more Dissidia. Speaking of Dissidia I'm planning on doing, Garland over Ganondorf but I'm having problems with 3DS. Sombody help?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 22, 2012, 09:23:24 PMGolbez of course. He fits over Ganondorf like a glove, with a long cape.
Final Fantasy right?

Ugh.... Why do still remember stuff from those games?


:srs:

Would have made her on zelda but Sakura's already on her so yeah...

Expect a release of this soon. My next hack will be a surprise that you wouldn't expect from me. And it'll also be a custom made model. So yeah, hype for dem sega characters, but which one is it? HA like I'm going to spoil it! :P
Note: I mean sega in general, not just the sonic fanbase.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 22, 2012, 09:28:50 PM
:O Golbez!! Brawls needs more Dissidia.
Yes it does need more Dissdia...and stages :srs:

If i had the skills, i would do:
Laguna over Snake
Jecht over Ike
Vaan over Link or Ike
Gabranth over Pit
Kefka over Zelda(?)

Infact..Guess ill start learning about model rigging and stuff

A Laguna over Snake would be very boss. I requested Jecht with models (thanks to....crap, forgot who found them for me) but no one took it :/

Looking forward to Ino though.


I've been wanting to do Jecht, the only thing is that the model's arms are at his sides. I'll probably t-pose him myself though.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com



May I interject with some pics of textures I am doing for Pervy?

[spoiler]




Fuqing Machine Buster and Mega Buster UVs.. >.>

DAT DURIRUAMU! *3*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 23, 2012, 02:53:59 PM


May I interject with some pics of textures I am doing for Pervy?

[spoiler]




Fuqing Machine Buster and Mega Buster UVs.. >.>

DAT DURIRUAMU! *3*

Those look good...I'll let you know when I finish my next model that I'm working on...
He should be pretty easy to texture, he's just spheres, rectangles and cylinders...

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 23, 2012, 12:01:39 PM
I've been wanting to do Jecht, the only thing is that the model's arms are at his sides. I'll probably t-pose him myself though.

You are able to rotate the shoulder bones to fit the model even if they are like that if I remember right.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2012, 07:53:55 PM
Over Sheik
*Midna*

Each time someone does it, it gets better! I'm real glad this one's over Sheik though.


Also:



Scott Pilgrim does NOT like to be rigged. My goodness.


Quote from: Spex130 on May 23, 2012, 08:37:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome! Will she have her guitar and stuff? And will there be an unmodified boneset version?

Quote from: Mercenary on May 23, 2012, 10:25:42 PM
Will she have her guitar and stuff?

Yes.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 23, 2012, 10:25:42 PM
And will there be an unmodified boneset version?

Thought hadn't crossed my mind before this moment. Maybe.