WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

@ Nano will you import Midna (human form) over Zelda? So they can change back and forth.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 23, 2012, 11:25:03 PM
@ Nano will you import Midna (human form) over Zelda? So they can change back and forth.
ShadowSnake plans to import normal Midna


dont know who that is but it fits so well :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Ah, it's Ziggs! I recognize him from League of Legends. Wasn't really too skilled at that game the times I've tried it -- I'm better at Super Monday Night Combat, in the way of MOBA games.  :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2012, 06:43:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

love it xD
can“t wait to i can try it
and maybe make a mini PSA for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

jean skirt looks a bit forced to me... idk why though...
maybe it's the color itself, or the detail being too overdone...
lol sorry for no better feedback >.<

Quote from: gamma kid on May 24, 2012, 09:13:12 AM
jean skirt looks a bit forced to me... idk why though...
maybe it's the color itself, or the detail being too overdone...
lol sorry for no better feedback >.<

You really think so?

[censored], I don't usually show early betas, specially since we're releasing her today, but this was one of my first attempts at her jean skirt:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's Luigi's jean texture. I definitely thought that was overdone, so I toned it down, by using a brand new texture.

Thing is, I wanted to have detail.

Guess I'll include the original 32x32 textures in the download folder.

Thanks for your feedback!

lol np dude, u should know i like giving bad feedback :P
nah but srsly, i know u do great textures, so i thought i'd give my 5 cents ^^

and yeah, that older texture sure looks ugly xD

Quote from: Segab on May 24, 2012, 02:44:01 AM

I want this, I've never seen that character before in my life but I want this. As long as you fix dems normals on his face that is.

Belive IT!!!:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks nice MarioDK. Hope it gets released soon!
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

May 24, 2012, 07:05:12 PM #1873 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:09:51 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 24, 2012, 06:58:39 PM
Looks nice MarioDK. Hope it gets released soon!
will release it as soon i have fixed afew things and the HD texture by Dot xD
maybe it will be about same time as the moveset for him(dont worry making naruto for CON moveset too or non naruto moveset users and ofc my own naruto moveset)

and for them who care about bender he will also be released about same time as Naruto moveset
but i only got bender over captain falcon/over Geno done right now so maybe it will only be over these then i release him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 24, 2012, 07:05:12 PM
will release it as soon i have fixed afew things and the HD texture by Dot xD
maybe it will be about same time as the moveset for him(dont worry making naruto for CON moveset too or non naruto moveset users and ofc my own naruto moveset)

and for them who care about bender he will also be released about same time as Naruto moveset
but i only got bender over captain falcon/over Geno done right now so maybe it will only be over these then i release him
is young naruto fs eyes a tailled mode?if so  how many taills?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.