WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 28, 2012, 08:40:09 PM
I tried... it's rather difficult to do it through just editing the texture. I'm not sure if I can, and I'm starting to think I'd be better off just importing the head from the Ultimate Spider-Man game.
:af2: YES! The eye design in Ultimate spiderman is the best.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 28, 2012, 09:05:44 PM
:af2: YES! The eye design in Ultimate spiderman is the best.
haha get me the model and I'll do it :P


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 28, 2012, 09:31:23 PM
haha get me the model and I'll do it :P
I found something you may like, I'll post it on your topic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Demon found his hair
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I'm getting there >.>

Quote from: Solar99 on May 28, 2012, 10:47:38 PM
I'm getting there >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oooh, that looks interesting. I assume it's a Kamen rider person thing. Don't know anything about the series, but he (I'm assuming it's a he?) looks cool.

I suggest rotating his sword 90o to the left (or to his right, if that makes sense) that way he swings it properly.

Quote from: Malfioz on May 28, 2012, 05:32:07 PM
I was kidding about the Shredder thing :P
She is over Ness.
Thanks for the feedback and tips btw! :D

@ItalianStallion, no worries. I ripped the texture from the original game (which also looks more correctly than the ones I found on the net, sorry texture editors  :af:)

I figured that much, it's hard to forget that epic dark voice that reminds us of doctor claw =3
Still though, when you said that I was like Wut :srs:

@ Silent doom: granted you're welcome to that opinion :P
But still I made that comment sort of in the spirit of preventing another shadow, Naruto and goku are getting pretty close (If you count all the versions/recolors it's not close to a hundred, but still...) but they're actually popular characters and all the hacks are unique so I don't mind as much.

Same thing with Midna, I like her character a lot, I just don't know if I like the idea of seeing hundreds or even 50 of the same character XP It's one of the reasons I'm trying to make a lot of different characters from Naruto and zelda. And even obscure characters like rise star and Vectorman.

By the way, speaking of, I'm practically done with Rise Star if I can just figure out a way to make the 3D star shape for his face.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 29, 2012, 01:18:36 AM
Oooh, that looks interesting. I assume it's a Kamen rider person thing. Don't know anything about the series, but he (I'm assuming it's a he?) looks cool.

I suggest rotating his sword 90o to the left (or to his right, if that makes sense) that way he swings it properly.
yes that is a Kamen Rider. That is Kamen Rider Odin.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 29, 2012, 04:51:14 AM #2019 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:26:59 AM by Malfioz
Looking good Solar99 :D

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 29, 2012, 01:30:01 AM
Same thing with Midna, I like her character a lot, I just don't know if I like the idea of seeing hundreds or even 50 of the same character XP It's one of the reasons I'm trying to make a lot of different characters from Naruto and zelda. And even obscure characters like rise star and Vectorman.

But this version is so much different than the other. D:


You just startled Midna.
You shouldn't have done that.

niice lookin Midna, Malfioz. i always liked that aspect of Midna, her dark and manic-ness. the smile looks great

you know those teal marks and lines that light up on her body? you should make them always lit up and glow (or light up when hit or something, the glowing edits are done in Brawlbox). you could do it by duplicating the body and then deleting polygons that are nowhere near the teal line's polygons (saving file space) and then give it its own specific texture that has all the body texture transparent and only the teal lines visible.. that would be sweeet

anyway, are those custom animations for a PSA and model import? how exactly is that beast gonna be released?

Midna is looking great. Gotta love her animations.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: ramonM64 on May 29, 2012, 07:53:09 AM


anyway, are those custom animations for a PSA and model import? how exactly is that beast gonna be released?

^this^

I don't think the mouth bones will be in the released version, because it takes a bit space.
I just made it because I was bored, and it's good training. :D

I am new and still have much to learn, which means it will probably take some time. :/

if ur gonna make a PSA, or have someone make a PSA, leave the mouth bones, it's great!