WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Haseyo on June 14, 2012, 04:32:50 PM
Stage looks boss, looks something out of Mario Galaxy mixed with Twilight Princess.

Don't forget Pokemon!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Krows were giving me material issues for some reason, but I got them all fixed. Woohoo.

Also, thanks to LegacyWolf for the edited textures, they look much nicer than the ones I converted myself.

I feel like it might look cooler if you had them perched on top of the fence.
Looking pretty sick so far though!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 14, 2012, 04:52:29 PM
I feel like it might look cooler if you had them perched on top of the fence.
Looking pretty sick so far though!

No worries, I thought of that. There will be at least two perched on the fence, these three are gonna be flying around. Hopefully.

I'll worry about animating them much later, that's the hard part. I have all the animations from Pokepark, though, so this will make it a lot easier. There's some pretty good ones in there too, specifically their Win animations.


Quote from: Flygon on June 14, 2012, 04:18:57 PM

Raikou was my boy in Soul Silver. I'm guessing you will be doing Entei also?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 14, 2012, 05:36:24 PM
Charmeleon!

Raikou!

I love Pokemanz!

then stay pumped for them :P


Turtwig! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 14, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
Turtwig! :af:
I released him.. he didn't turn out as good as i wanted him too though :P


I wish Ivysaur didn't have such a crappy boneset.
Looks good from what I can tell.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mercenary on June 14, 2012, 04:48:54 PM
Don't forget Pokemon!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Krows were giving me material issues for some reason, but I got them all fixed. Woohoo.

Also, thanks to LegacyWolf for the edited textures, they look much nicer than the ones I converted myself.

Sweet :srs: [censored]ing love Pokemon. Are they animated?



Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2012, 10:41:16 PM
Y U NO release Mudkipz!
because my rig is [censored] xD


Quote from: Haseyo on June 14, 2012, 10:15:36 PM
Are they animated?

Well of course. XD

There's going to be some interesting choreography going on, including some interaction between Honch and his subordinates.

Also got the clouds to flash when the lightning strikes, so yay.

Preview time!
[spoiler]
Lucario

Wario

Falco

Sheik

Ivy

Ness

ZSS
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Mr. Mime?
Empoleon?
Celebi?
And Munchlax on Wario? DO WANT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]