WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now only if it was possible to change that text box.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 19, 2012, 05:59:22 PM
Now only if it was possible to change that text box.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Eziooooooooooooooo! :af:
Can't wait to get him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He may be out sometime this week if he works


There needs to be a WELCOME TO DIE  one as well.


Quote from: Boygos on June 19, 2012, 06:32:48 PM
lol mine says "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!"
I don't have one for mine. I'd have one, but I hate how it reverts the Pokemon back to normal <_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Haseyo on June 19, 2012, 06:38:51 PMThere needs to be a WELCOME TO DIE  one as well.
No that's for the Magneto PSA. :laugh:

Quote from: Haseyo on June 19, 2012, 06:38:51 PMThere needs to be a WELCOME TO DIE  one as well.
In Deadpool voice.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 05:22:16 AM

that looks sooOO dam good. its got a niice sharp look and the shading really gives it depth

---

working on this dude next, anyone know who he is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 19, 2012, 08:53:44 PM #2756 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:55:00 PM by Ninka_kiwi
^Can't say I know the character, but I really enjoy the design.

Anyway, While Nano finishes up Cloud I'm gunna be working on another model. This time of a character with no actual models so I can't just use the best of Cloud for it.
Right now I'm working on Ky kiske from Guilty gear.

ignore the texture. I'd say I'm about 10% done >.>
is one of 2 guilty gear fans on this forum*

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 19, 2012, 08:53:44 PM. This time of a character with no actual models so I can't just use the best of Cloud for it. Right now I'm working on Ky kiske from Guilty gear. [http://i.imgur.com/NRCdr.png[/img] ignore the texture. I'd say I'm about 10% done >.> is one of 2 guilty gear fans on this forum*
Make that three. :srs:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 19, 2012, 08:53:44 PM
Right now I'm working on Ky kiske from Guilty gear.

If you can make a 3D model of Ky I'll be incredibly impressed.  It's a shame there aren't any fan-made GG character models out there in the wilds of the internets.  That'd make everything so much easier.

Also, I really hope someone makes a Robo-Ky texture if this ever gets made.  It'd be a travesty if that never happens. :-[

Quote from: ramonM64 on June 19, 2012, 08:24:07 PM
working on this dude next, anyone know who he is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time :af: