WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: TheLegend75 on June 22, 2012, 03:20:18 AM
Look what I found ....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Either Falcon or Ganondorf.

New computer, fresh start, fresh project.

Pervvy inspired me with his epic new bot, so I made this.

I may give him moving eyes, but I kinda like the way they look white. :P



and Other M Samus previews soon :af:


@Korudo Daiƍ, xxWutzMercyxx
Yeah Ganondorf fit good, but C. Falcon fit better couse he throw fire (i guess) and also he's fast...so i thing i will put over Captain Falcon

@Segtendo
Si, and i have 3 other models:
Half metal arms asura
Asura training clothes
Vajra Asura (Six arms)

I say give him either his regular eyes or static eyes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 22, 2012, 03:50:25 AM
I say give him either his regular eyes or static eyes.
static?


Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 03:57:37 AM
static?
Put his eye texture on his EyeWhite texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 22, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
Put his eye texture on his EyeWhite texture.
not a bad idea. I'll see how it looks :P

I think I may change his A to an M and give him a White Mushroom on his shield instead of a star, so he will be "Captain Mushroom Kingdom"


Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 04:05:47 AM
not a bad idea. I'll see how it looks :P

I think I may change his A to an M and give him a White Mushroom on his shield instead of a star, so he will be "Captain Mushroom Kingdom"

dont forget to make the hat red
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on June 22, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
dont forget to make the hat red
That, I can do too :P

I will make the boots brown, the gloves white, and the mask red.


Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 04:11:34 AMThat, I can do too :P I will make the boots brown, the gloves white, and the mask red.
Don't forget Fire Mario version. Yknow for SMBZ Mario v3.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 22, 2012, 05:56:32 AM
Don't forget Fire Mario version. Yknow for SMBZ Mario v3.
I'll just edit the textures for the different power ups. I use the same PSA, don't worry :P


kinda late, but for the monado to look good put several "beams" on top of eachother, and make them semi transparent, this should give u a nice laser effect

Ignore the tutorial, here's a video of my latest WIP, Nightwing.

Brawl Hacking Tutorial - T-Posing Your Model in 3DS Max


boygos, as regards to the tutorial, it's kinda long for just Tposing, and u have a lot of moments where ur "stuck"
maybe u'd want to edit the video, speeding some stuff up, or idk...