WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on June 22, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
boygos, as regards to the tutorial, it's kinda long for just Tposing, and u have a lot of moments where ur "stuck"
maybe u'd want to edit the video, speeding some stuff up, or idk...

Most people won't mind it :P I tend to ramble, thats just what I do xD


good tutorial :3

but I dont often T-pose, I just rotating the bones until it fits <w<
works fine to me!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 04:05:47 AMnot a bad idea. I'll see how it looks :P I think I may change his A to an M and give him a White Mushroom on his shield instead of a star, so he will be "Captain Mushroom Kingdom"
I'd rather you give him his normal eyes, but then again, if you don't I'll just end up doing it myself, I'm not sure if I'd release it but I'd give him the eyemovement, besides Captian America's mask doesn't cover his eyes, I don't see the reason of Mario's eyes not moving. I like the idea of him being Captain Mushroom Kingdom, it fits in my oppion. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Is he on Sheik?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That does look like Sheik's fighting stance.


Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 11:16:05 PM
Thanks!



lol dat face looks so flat compared to everything else
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 12:42:40 AM
Is he on Sheik?
yup. I have Spidey over Sheik, and I forgot I did, so here's some pics... but... I guess they're not of Nightwing.... They're of your friendly neighborhood Nightwing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nightwing looks great!!

do you have the Modern model that i can use?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 23, 2012, 04:59:55 AM
Nightwing looks great!!

do you have the Modern model that i can use?

I personally think the model needs detailing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 23, 2012, 05:08:11 AM
I personally think the model needs detailing.
its suppose to be cartoony

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 23, 2012, 04:59:55 AM
Nightwing looks great!!

do you have the Modern model that i can use?
I was meaning to talk to you about that, currently no, but Anivernage is getting it. However, you may be able to just add the texture onto this import, then switch the heads, and I can make him more muscular, if you'd like. Either way, I'll send you the model once I get it, and you can decide :P

Also, don't rig the fingers on him. vertex them to hold his Nightsticks like I did here...

Because, Nightwing without his Nightsticks is like Bats without his utility belt, or Cap without his shield. It just doesn't work that way xD



June 23, 2012, 09:04:18 AM #2818 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 09:06:04 AM by Ultraxwing
Lol, look at my newest project, Clare will have to wait probably



i need to try something at Rigging, so i made this to try over Ike.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

some more preview
[BrawlHack] Awesome Face over Kirby!

download link up soon
Stupid Tinypic :C