WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

brawls not gonna be the same after this..



here more creeps:

happy set!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if you dont know who is him, youre lucky
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so manly now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


inb4 overpower
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


za warudo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rigged lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kyubey is that you?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 18, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
brawls not gonna be the same after this..



here more creeps:

happy set!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if you dont know who is him, youre lucky
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so manly now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


inb4 overpower
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


za warudo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rigged lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know you like Mugen. You can't lie to me.

Dat touhou
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 18, 2012, 06:41:46 PM
I know you like Mugen. You can't lie to me.
I never said I dont like mugen, and brawl is now like a 3d mugen for me

She looks great. Good thing about female characters over Marth - he sounds girly anyway so it works either way xD


Any advice on the hair (to make it more clumped together)? 

Quote from: Haseyo on July 18, 2012, 07:38:42 PM
She looks great. Good thing about female characters over Marth - he sounds girly anyway so it works either way xD
Hahah, indeed. Still, someone will voice her. <_>

Mmm-hmm...being ignored as usual.

You aren't always gonna get criticism every post. Let someone notice it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 18, 2012, 10:36:30 PM
You aren't always gonna get criticism every post. Let someone notice it.

I'll be good; I'm just frustrated at my inability to rig the hair well.

Especially in a thread where mainly people who don't even know how to import view. If you need help, why not post in the model help section?


Quote from: Haseyo on July 18, 2012, 11:01:44 PM
Especially in a thread where mainly people who don't even know how to import view. If you need help, why not post in the model help section?

Right, and I was being very inconsiderate.  I posted there and I hope to get more responses that will help guide me in the right direction.