WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 19, 2012, 10:14:39 AM #3225 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:38:28 AM by Iwvi
Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:
Same here :srs:


Model is a little bit too low on verts, so rigg has some issues. It needs some fixes, but it's almost as good as it can get with that model :P

Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 18, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
brawls not gonna be the same after this..



here more creeps:

happy set!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if you dont know who is him, youre lucky
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so manly now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


inb4 overpower
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


za warudo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rigged lolis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[censored] yeah!!
Rig the Eduard Kihl!!
I would love to fight as trololo man :D :D :D :D

Perhaps I do a sfx pack for it XD

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

I think I'm done the texture now.  This one will be easier to recolor since its only a head and body texture instead of like 20 different ones >.>
epic texture for one of my fav. pokemons xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 09:54:49 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rig turned out nicely =D  

and yeah armored mewtwo is why i decided to even make a mewtwo in the first place.

Great. I've really wanted a Brawl styled Mewtwo.

July 19, 2012, 11:43:26 AM #3229 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:44:22 AM by Nanobuds
mewtwo looks awesome!

will he have moving eyes and stuff?

Yep moving eyes nstuff!   I think his hurt eyes will have to be static though unless someone thinks its possible to have moving hurt eyes. Idk, it dosn't seem possible to me.  Also I am not rigging his mouth because it'll look dumb.

July 19, 2012, 12:07:32 PM #3231 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:09:21 PM by DSX8
been hiding in the dark corner and under the lava... my name is kraid and im here.... TO RETURN TO BRAWL! Yes ill also be rigging kraid also.. and also import him over charizard maybe..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

I think I'm done the texture now.  This one will be easier to recolor since its only a head and body texture instead of like 20 different ones >.>

I prefer the proportions of this one.  They're closer to the actual images of Mewtwo than the Melee one.  And your texture work is awesome as usual.  So much hype for this.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 19, 2012, 12:07:32 PM
been hiding in the dark corner and under the lava... my name is kraid and im here.... TO RETURN TO BRAWL! Yes ill also be rigging kraid also.. and also import him over charizard maybe..


Is it possible to make the stage spin at points?  Or is that not plausible?  Since that was kinda the main gimmick of the stage (Kraid smackin the stage around).  But it looks so awesome so far.  I'm assuming the lava is also animated?

I believe he said he will be able to make it spin.


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 09:54:49 AM
and yeah armored mewtwo is why i decided to even make a mewtwo in the first place.

This pleases me. I've wanted to see a good armored mew import for awhile now. The model looks great by the way, texture work looks amazing as well, much better then melee mewtwo's model and texture.

for those who've seen the ganon pic, i lost a lot of progress cuz i didnt save :srs:
but im still working on it, although it would be great to make up a mini-team to complete this hack, currently im modelling it, i'd need someone to UV it and texture it (can of course be 2 different people), and if someone would be willing to rig it, it'd be even better since i dont really enjoy rigging...

tl;dr
ganon slowed down.
need people to help:
1 UV mapper
1 texturer
1 rigger (not 100% needed though)

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 19, 2012, 12:07:59 AM
2011 works just fine.
Oh so that version works fine with model importing? Maybe I can use that one instead.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Haseyo on July 19, 2012, 12:44:02 PM
I believe he said he will be able to make it spin.
I thought he said he would have trouble with that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 19, 2012, 03:09:06 PM #3238 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:10:00 PM by the_randomizer
That's wha
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 19, 2012, 02:42:56 PM
Oh so that version works fine with model importing? Maybe I can use that one instead.

Yep!  That's what I've used for my model imports and I didn't have any issues at all.

Oh, and I should have most, if not all of my FFX Shiva import done today.  I found help from an expert model importer, so, I'm happy about that  ;D

Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]