WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 27, 2012, 05:14:32 PM #3525 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:17:20 PM by Albafika
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 27, 2012, 05:00:07 PM
No advertising.
^ This. Next time someone does this, I'll take action.

July 27, 2012, 05:19:21 PM #3526 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:01:38 PM by Forté


Still getting used to all the tools in 3ds, but somehow I managed to create this for an upcoming stage I'm developing. It's just an edit to make Castle Siege's unfinished lake more complete. Just tested it and It works 100% in brawl.
- Forte

July 27, 2012, 06:22:30 PM #3527 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:37:10 PM by Vampiro Canadiense
I have a feeling that tonights gonna be a good night~
(yes, I will realease this tonight after some fixes)

100th post man congrats
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 27, 2012, 06:45:46 PM
100th post man congrats
yargh, and abe takakazu preview is the best 100th post I could imagine



...for the wins
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2012, 04:28:50 PM
Randomizer... What did Nano just say?I think Falcon would be a good fit.

Sorry, deleted the link from the post.... :(


Quote from: Albafika on July 27, 2012, 05:14:32 PM
^ This. Next time someone does this, I'll take action.

Fixed


July 28, 2012, 03:03:47 AM #3532 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:05:23 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Over Toon Link right?? Looks great. I guess I can live with those legs XD
*Edits* Alright went to yo thread. Good to hear. Them legs been cursing every Young Link port on Toon Link XD

Of course it's over Toon Link :P
He said in his main thread that he's working on the proportions.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on July 28, 2012, 03:03:47 AM
Over Toon Link right?? Looks great. I guess I can live with those legs XD
Yup!

I plan to included a version with Edited bones, so they look a bit more normal

Dem arms are long...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 28, 2012, 03:13:22 AM
Dem arms are long...
Its all cuz of toon link. >.>

also... i started this about a month ago. Doubt any of you guys know what it is though :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 28, 2012, 03:14:44 AMIts all cuz of toon link. >.> also... i started this about a month ago. Doubt any of you guys know what it is though :p
AC stage. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


fix eyes and the model is done xD
and also get SSj3 ready for ingame
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 28, 2012, 03:18:30 AM
AC stage. :P
No, I  think its a room in Fable 3..... I think.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood