WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 01, 2012, 05:14:31 AM
Hey Demon, weren't you also working on that Fat Megaman? What happened to him?

I lost his model among other things, unfortunately.. All I managed to save was Toro, Kuro, and Ratchet.

:oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry to hear that about your files, DemonBoy!

Nice Quote by the way.

Over Ness this time or what?

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 01, 2012, 05:19:57 AM
I lost his model among other things, unfortunately.. All I managed to save was Toro, Kuro, and Ratchet.
ratchet...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 01, 2012, 06:41:11 AM
Sorry to hear that about your files, DemonBoy!

Nice Quote by the way.

Over Ness this time or what?

I'm still unsure, but Ness is a possibility.

Quote from: jokekid on August 01, 2012, 09:07:06 AM
ratchet...

I actually have him finished and I'm working on his commando suit. I'm just kinda waiting on Beyond for the redone texture.

Quote looks pretty damn cool so far, you should see if Pik would texture him for you, as I know he likes the character and is a damn good texturer.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 01, 2012, 05:08:43 AM
What does everyone think of this so far? i worked for about 3-4 hours and all i have to do left is the head, hat, and belt.


Awesome :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i never understand how you make a model like that
i see the shirt and pants  are different polygons
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 01, 2012, 11:52:48 AM
Quote looks pretty damn cool so far, you should see if Pik would texture him for you, as I know he likes the character and is a damn good texturer.

I'll probably ask him later.

Quote from: KnightMario on August 01, 2012, 02:39:36 PM
i never understand how you make a model like that
i see the shirt and pants  are different polygons

all fixed in the finished model


looks awesome
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on August 01, 2012, 02:39:36 PM
i never understand how you make a model like that
i see the shirt and pants  are different polygons
You trace it with a polygon plane and extrude-then tweak etc. There are many techniques, really.

I vote Lucas :D I really would love Quote over Scott Pilgrim. I love Cave Story.


the metal plate on the hat may need to be a bit wider, since it's also noticeable in the sideview
btw, is that done in 3ds max? i really need to learn how to use blueprints...

Quote from: jokekid on August 01, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
the metal plate on the hat may need to be a bit wider, since it's also noticeable in the sideview
btw, is that done in 3ds max? i really need to learn how to use blueprints...
It needs to be wider and thicker-the metal plate.

Quote from: jokekid on August 01, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
the metal plate on the hat may need to be a bit wider, since it's also noticeable in the sideview
btw, is that done in 3ds max? i really need to learn how to use blueprints...
Quote from: SmashClash on August 01, 2012, 06:22:45 PM
It needs to be wider and thicker-the metal plate.

how is this?