BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on February 01, 2012, 11:56:59 PM
I forgeted to say that the model of sports mix is below in polygons that the ones of the images so i don t want it, but if you have one from any of the two Mario & Sonics who looks like the ones from the images, (probaly it will says HiGH in the name of the archive of the model cuz the high number of polygons. and the one you it says low or medium in the archive?) send it to me.
uhhhh alrighty


i edited my last reply for you info. take a look. its only for not forget. oh, and the bowser jr model is not too much complex than the mario (both in mario sports mix ,so its more likely the other games with higher polygons than sports mix, and than mario (too) in sports mix.

Hey, the swimsuit Peach model could work for a model import request I did time ago.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 01, 2012, 01:53:59 PM
Do you happen to have Marvel VS capcom by any chance? Any of the 3 will do
If so

Storm
Magneto
Speed Racer (I think he's tatsunuki but yeah)
Chun Li =3

I think the "Speed Racer" you're referring to is Ken the Eagle. I don't know if this guy has that game, but if not I know someone else who's been ripping Tatsunoko models.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 02, 2012, 12:51:55 AM
I think the "Speed Racer" you're referring to is Ken the Eagle. I don't know if this guy has that game, but if not I know someone else who's been ripping Tatsunoko models.

Yeah, I can probably get TvC models. But I would see if the other person has it already?


Okay I know who I think you could get/rip for me >_>

Sharra: Sonic and the Secret Rings
Erasor Djin: Sonic and the secret rings.

Dis Guy that Link is fighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZg1mB-Ov4

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 02, 2012, 02:59:57 AM
Yeah, I can probably get TvC models. But I would see if the other person has it already?

I don't think he's ripped that model, he's been working with mostly the stages. You could go for it.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 02, 2012, 03:22:31 AM
Okay I know who I think you could get/rip for me >_>

Sharra: Sonic and the Secret Rings
Erasor Djin: Sonic and the secret rings.

Dis Guy that Link is fighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZg1mB-Ov4

Erasor Djin, I will try to get tomorrow.

For the link enemy guy, I'm getting Skyward Sword either this weekend, or the next. I need to get enough for that game, but I'm not giving up the 50 Bucks I have had saved for Mario Party 9. (Which will hopefully use .MDL0)
Quote from: Xiggah on February 02, 2012, 03:53:55 AM
I don't think he's ripped that model, he's been working with mostly the stages. You could go for it.

Will do.



Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 01, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
...I don't have the game. However, my neighbor and best friend has it, I can go grab that model for you tomorrow or today ;) That is if you want it?
Well, if you feel like getting the game off one of them, sure. I shall credit you if I do anything with her
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: Mizary on February 02, 2012, 12:37:12 PM
Well, if you feel like getting the game off one of them, sure. I shall credit you if I do anything with her
Sounds good.


do you have tom and jerry war of the whiskers?
I really don't think so but well im just asking :/
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Xiggah on February 02, 2012, 12:51:55 AM
I think the "Speed Racer" you're referring to is Ken the Eagle. I don't know if this guy has that game, but if not I know someone else who's been ripping Tatsunoko models.

im already doing ken the eagle

@lilboygos do you have the eggcarrier ripped yet?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on February 02, 2012, 11:50:29 PM
im already doing ken the eagle

@lilboygos do you have the eggcarrier ripped yet?

Check my rip thread ;)


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 02, 2012, 11:58:49 PM
Check my rip thread ;)

do you have the link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.