Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

So I'm trying out Sora and...

1. A giant keyblade appears whenever I shield.

2. You can do Air Side-B continuously though I find it annoying and should be used once (even though it is a fun way to troll when doing multiplayer. >_>)

3. Sora starts off in Valor Form for a second wheneve the match starts.

4. Sora appears off-screen for a second after I do Up-B.

5. Valor Sora's air Up-A attack seems to make go a lil too high and a lil too fast imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

1: Thats new... I'll have to look into that.

2: I think thats something hard coded with Marth but I'll try adding more end lag to it so that you actually do fall more before you can use it again.

3: Small glitch. I know how to fix it.

4: Can't fix that. I have no idea why that happens either.

5: Its Valor Form (His FS... Balance has a kinda steep playing curve here)

Thanks for the feedback.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 25, 2012, 06:55:25 PMSo I'm trying out Sora and... 1. A giant keyblade appears whenever I shield. 2. You can do Air Side-B continuously though I find it annoying and should be used once (even though it is a fun way to troll when doing multiplayer. >_>) 3. Sora starts off in Valor Form for a second wheneve the match starts. 4. Sora appears off-screen for a second after I do Up-B. 5. Valor Sora's air Up-A attack seems to make go a lil too high and a lil too fast imo.


yeah, that happened to me too, i think it's some type of GFX Glitch.

having a giant key blade out as i'm guarding is kinda annoying.

Can someone screen shot that... cause I really dont know why thats happening. This is the same motion pack that was used in the video... same psa too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 25, 2012, 07:50:41 PMCan someone screen shot that... cause I really dont know why thats happening. This is the same motion pack that was used in the video... same psa too.


this problem only shows up when blocking and i think it's some type of GFX glitch.

why would a key blade GFX be on his guard animation?

Quote from: #Kage on November 25, 2012, 07:50:41 PMCan someone screen shot that... cause I really dont know why thats happening. This is the same motion pack that was used in the video... same psa too.
Have you checked the model you were using? I checked the one you included with the PSA in BB, and there was another keyblade sitting there at Sora's feet.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah thats the right model because that extra keyblade is the keyblade that he throws for Strike Raid.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 25, 2012, 07:54:59 PM

this problem only shows up when blocking and i think it's some type of GFX glitch.

why would a key blade GFX be on his guard animation?
Quote from: #Kage on November 25, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
Yeah thats the right model because that extra keyblade is the keyblade that he throws for Strike Raid.
It's because it's on the throwN bone, which is what scales the sheild. This should fix it

Anonymous, go ahead and edit the vault release with that fix.

I r busy
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Just saw the video, and even though it's only V1, it already looks amazing.  I wish I wasn't out of town so I could try it out.

I also tried it out. Another thing I noticed is the thunder is more like Thundaga, it intsantly kills opponents when I used it.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

November 25, 2012, 10:51:44 PM #1586 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:23:06 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: RedMan911 on November 25, 2012, 10:21:33 PM
I also tried it out. Another thing I noticed is the thunder is more like Thundaga, it intsantly kills opponents when I used it.
....I think this is a problem on your end. I tried it and got no such results
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you downloaded the small update and saw that sora's torso was missing, I fixed it.

November 25, 2012, 11:27:16 PM #1587 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:31:09 PM by Kagemaru
Alright... thanks for fixing that. I was busy... taking a nap (sorry) I'm actually waiting on my friend to cut my hair so in the mean time, I'll stream some more animations.

There was a small setback... The hulk motion.pac I was working on suddenly froze in BB and I hadn't saved any of the work I'd done.

So I pretty much wasted the first 3 hours of that stream. The down smash was done... the Loki grab and the MvC grab was done. Very... very... sad about having to do those over. But the side tilt is still in tact.

Side tilt for those Hulk fans out there is that kick he issued to that one guy in the last Hulk movie. The one that broke every bone in his body... Hulk's Sparta kick but more easy going.

Also, I don't remember if i stated it here... but his moveset wont be entirely based on MvC anymore. He's entirely too big for that. A jab from him will sore clear over Mario's head... So I'm improvising most things.


Stream Link:
https://join.me/622-901-556
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'll release a Sora complete pack tomorrow with a whole bunch of costumes. I have a whole bunch of stuff rigged for Sora. Hallowwen costume, different masks, Tron costume different colors, All drive forms, Steamboat form.

For the Tron form, he changes to the red one as final smash. Halloween costume, he gets a different mask. Steamboat form, he turns anti form.

The neutral KH2 form has 9 keyblades all rigged and working in game.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



All that's left is Christmas costume, the small clothes version from KH2 and KH1 model. I'll do those tomorrow before I release everything.

Words can explain how much I love that post. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509