Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610559 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2190 on: August 01, 2013, 02:20:08 PM »

Should be compatible... I'll have to talk with the guy who made the MvC pack though to make sure.
    he model ported over them since there is no way to rel port over the pokemons so it isnt compatible unless you start copy pasting all your changes over them on their pac

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2191 on: August 01, 2013, 10:46:17 PM »

Once I have the model, thats possible. I wouldn't mind doing the whole PSA like that because then that leaves my Sheik slot open for Nightcrawler... if only I could get a model of him...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2192 on: August 07, 2013, 08:23:32 PM »

Kagemaru  I think ha some of your old Dora left. Lu's I'm reLlywstwd.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2193 on: August 07, 2013, 08:26:06 PM »

Kagemaru  I think ha some of your old Dora left.
    I think he mean's Sora?

Lu's I'm reLlywstwd.
    Go home Jrush. Your'e drunk.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2194 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:05 PM »

Most d
    I think he mean's Sora?
    I think he mean's Sora?

Most definitely, but I have done soea though.  He has anti form.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2195 on: August 08, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »

lol he did have some of my Sora animations.

Good thing is that its mostly there. Bad thing... most of the Anti form animations aren't. So I'll have to re-do those. But at least I don't have to start from scratch.

If only I could figure out how to get my hardrive from my old computer to be able to be accessed so I can take stuff off of it.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2196 on: September 05, 2013, 06:09:24 AM »

Dude, are you still alive????? Working on anything???

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2197 on: September 08, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »

Alive yes... Working on anything? Contemplating it...

Pervy's got Luffy.

I can't model edit and I didn't wanna bother you with the request for Spider-Man again. Pervy is also busy so he can't fill that request.

Wind Waker TL has to be re-done so I'm not very motivated by that...

Since you're back in school, I didn't wanna bother you about the Sora files again since I need the animation viewer you sent me that one time to re-do his Anti-Form animations. But even if I had them, I don't have the drive to make them again because I was literally almost finished with his animations.

Other then that... I really don't have the drive to do any Brawl Hacking. I don't even play brawl anymore. No one to play with... I originally got into hacking so that me and my friends could all enjoy brawl on another level. Now that I'm across the country from them, I have no reason to play... so I have no reason to hack. If I spend time animating for brawl, I would be better off using that time to 2D animate cartoons.

Speaking of which:

This is what I've been doing in my free time.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2198 on: September 09, 2013, 04:40:00 AM »

ive always wanted a calm fighter in brawl, you know, a character so sure of his victory he doesnt even care, and that kick animatino reminded me of that desire...

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2199 on: September 09, 2013, 06:06:50 AM »

ive always wanted a calm fighter in brawl, you know, a character so sure of his victory he doesnt even care, and that kick animatino reminded me of that desire...

Sounds like Cody Travers from the Street Fighter/Final Fight series.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2200 on: September 09, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »

My OC is like that.

if I knew how to create models, I'd make an OC psa.

I say that because since its my OC and I also wanna make a video game and comic and cartoon featuring that OC, thats motivation enough to make the PSA.

But I can't do it w/o a model.

For anyone interested in my OC, his name is Kuromaru. He's the second OC I've created that is focused on my arrogant and assholish side, whereas my first oc Kagemaru is mostly a reflection of myself. Anywhoo... Kuromaru is a 'calm' fighter. He fights fast and while he is prone to do acrobatic things, in combat, he'll more then likely minimize his movements and use speed to compensate (meaning that instead of doing a flip over something, he'll just kinda... slide really really fast around it. But he'll do a triple flip roundhouse kick to your face if he feels like it) he also wears a suit and tie. Usually without the jacket and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Sports dreadlocks and glasses even though they are just for show. He is [censored]y and so sure of himself that he doesn't take nearly anyone seriously in a fight until they surprise him in a fight. But once he's serious the gloves are off permanently.

And thats a little bit about Kuromaru.

Fyi, Sanji's body type is not too far from his own though not as skinny. But I'd still need a suitable head w/ dreadklocks wearing a suit. Captain Falcon's body isn't a bad match except for the skin tight pants. If those could be replaced for a casual set of pants like... black dress pants or [censored]ies that'd be good. And if anyone has considered doing this, it'd be awesome if the tie could flow in the wind but I don't expect anything.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2201 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »

Alright, I'll send it to you. I get not having motivation anymore. But I still have to force myself to have motivation so I can finish all the WIP's I have. I've done more than 60% for most of them you know.

I can help with Sora when I have some time. You dont need to do all the anti form animations this time.

Who do you think would give you inspiration again to do something?

Dante? Luffy? I just finished rigging my Luffy model with sweet stretching.

Im finishing up our Naruto and the Sasuke, they're both pissing me off you know.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2202 on: September 10, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »

The thing that irks me the most about not having motivation (and probably adds to the lack of it) is that I lost all my WiPs.

Its not like I have a library of WiPs sitting in a folder somewhere anymore. 90% of my stuff is literally gone.

The only stuff I currently have is most of Wolverine, whatever I've already released on the vault, and the Naruto/Sasuke stuff we worked on and the Sora stuff you sent me.

That... and if I actually DID start animating again, Omega would probably assassinate me if I didn't work on Fusion stuff since I was the only animator they had last time I checked...

But really the reason why there isn't any motivation is because Brawl is boring. Like I said... I don't have anyone to brawl with here who can appreciate my work. When it was me and my best friend, he actually motivated me to start animating and thats what started Wolverine. Now I'm across the country from all my brawl friends and the new friends I met live almost across the state. Fighting computers is stupid when they have PSAs unless its like... Minus, + or P:M

I'll probably play with Naruto and Sasuke a bit when they are released which may motivate me a bit, but I really don't know what'll motivate me on a more permanent basis other then SSB4 coming out and we can hack that.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2203 on: September 10, 2013, 01:47:27 PM »

People all over the world download and enjoy your work, it's work that makes Brawl worth playing Smiley

You Never Know!

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2204 on: September 10, 2013, 02:25:42 PM »

Alright Kage, I see where you're coming from. I didnt lose all my stuff so I still have motivation to hack. I hope you get your motivation back somehow.

I'll need help for Dante as he's probably going to be my last moveset.

Pages:  1 ... 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: