Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2014, 01:09:00 PM
ingame or on the gif?
The gif.

Quote from: zutox on April 06, 2014, 01:37:31 PM
Did my reply get deleted? If so, how come?
I don't see any of your posts in the recent Recycle Bin, so it might be on your part.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 06, 2014, 12:13:44 PM
Nightcrawler's tail does not move naturally. It's like going against physics.

I don't think it's animated to begin with.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I rigged Nightcrawler's tail bones to Marth's central cape bones. So it should move naturally.

yeah kjp is it has wind propertites you dont need to animate it in bb the game will do that for you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm assuming that you edited the bone structure for his tail, like you did for Sephiroth's wing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 05, 2014, 08:31:46 PM
No worries, I'll get someone to test it.

Edit:

So gonna stop keeping it a secret and just tell you gusy (Not like many people are still watching my thread anyway)

The 3 projects I'm working on are:

Nightcrawler v1
Spider-Man v2
Wolverine v3

Currently need testers for Spidey for the previously mentioned reasons. That'll probably be the one that gets finished first. Since the web string isn't an article anymore, that means he's portable more easily so for those who like their Sheik slot there ya go.

Wolverine's got a new set of animations I need to do because I decided to change some attacks up. Haven't finished that yet. He's over Wolf so that means clone-able.

Nightcrawler is coming along. I've done his entry, wait2, run, dash, Attack 11, 12, Dash Attack and Up Smash set. He's over Marth so that also means clone-able. Only issue is that I'll have to fix all his misc animations that normally don't get touched since leaving them as Marth wont look good at all...

My question is if I should have his jumps be teleports or just normal Nightcrawler like jumps...

And would you guys like the posted movesets?

And would anyone be interested in gifs of the animations?

Retrying to reply here. For some reason my last reply to this just disappeared strangely. About the jumps and teleporting: I think you should keep Nightcrawlers jumps as jumps and no teleports. I do however thing that you should incorporate his teleport into his combo moves. Like AAA combo could for example be two rapid sword slashes, then he teleports behind them and does a downward kick or slash, or whatever suits you, just an example. Maybe he should have a grab special where he grabs the opponent and teleports  a certain distance, then kicks his enemy down or away. It would be really nice if he could do this in the air as well, like and air grab. Looking forward to see how you will bring the spirit of Nightcrawler to brawl :)

I'm happy to hear Wolverine is getting worked on as well, I really hope to see his FS working, I remember you couldn't get it working last time.
You Never Know!

Yeah, its on Marth's cape bone so it has wind physics. The only animation its really animated for so far is his Wait2 where he hops back on his tail.

Carnage, I'll send you the files shortly.

Sorry Zutox, Nightcrawler doesn't have a sword in this model.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 06, 2014, 04:37:52 PM
Yeah, its on Marth's cape bone so it has wind physics. The only animation its really animated for so far is his Wait2 where he hops back on his tail.

Carnage, I'll send you the files shortly.

Sorry Zutox, Nightcrawler doesn't have a sword in this model.
well i remenber agfan saying that if mewtwo taill was moved by the wind then it wouldnt obey the animations since wind mechanics>than bones animation, mewtwo taill didnt obey him when it had lucario taill name for wind proposes so im not sure if the wait2 will work out like you want since the taill might not obey you at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2014, 04:41:04 PM
well i remenber agfan saying that if mewtwo taill was moved by the wind then it wouldnt obey the animations since wind mechanics>than bones animation, mewtwo taill didnt obey him when it had lucario taill name for wind proposes so im not sure if the wait2 will work out like you want since the taill might not obey you at all.

That's right...

He could always import the havoc data from another character, but that'd mean he'd have to animate the tail in every animation...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Losing the Wait2 will be unfortunate but if thats what has to happen so that I don't have to animate the tail in every frame, then so be it...

However it WILL cause an issue for at least two of his air attacks since they involve the tail but I THINK it SHOULD be obedient enough to do what I want it to do since it'll just be... straight for the most part for those attacks. But if thats not the case, then I'll just come up with different moves since

Wind generated Tail movement > hand animated tail movement.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm curious to know how you're going to try to replicate the puff of smoke that Nightcrawler makes when he teleports.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Same puff that Naruto uses OR the Darkness GFX that is easily accessable, OR importing Gannon's entry gfx since it fits the best.

The animation for it is simple matter of scaling down the user and sometimes the target (in the case of throws) to either 0 or near 0 and moving them.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So spiderman i dont see any hitbox being codded yet so   i assume they arent? is this spiderman pac? becuase all his moves seem to be coded like sheik it looks like a pure sheik pac to me imo no changes made thats why there is freezes and t stances all over.

AAA t stances

no idea what the side tilt is suposed to b but it looks preety wierd

down tilt  suposed he has a web? it doesnt show up and i dont get hit does he slide  or anything?because he moves foward like 1/4 of final destination and goes back at the end

up tilt the animation part in the air just looks like it goes back and forth glitching all over the place animation error? psa error?

dash attack is there suposed to have webs? if it is they dont show up

aerials look nice they still dont have hitboxes programed

even the wait doesnt who up the webs when he is upside down and his legs break lol becuase someone didnt remove the slop events.

webs also dont apper on his throws

n special t stances when its fully charged and t stances when trowing the fully charged move

side b freezes

up b is just t stance

down b transforms into zelda

why didnt you used sdoom fitsheik.pac as a start and added the modifications to it? this seems like an empty fitsheik.pac not anything is changed imo

dkn why but the webs dont appear anywhere  not even on the throws and i can see them on the model on there hands


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sent you the wrong pac then.

I'll send you another one...

Also, not everything is psa'd just yet. But if you aren't complaining about his exploding head... then the MAIN problem is no longer an issue.

:happy:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 06, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
Sent you the wrong pac then.

I'll send you another one...

Also, not everything is psa'd just yet. But if you aren't complaining about his exploding head... then the MAIN problem is no longer an issue.

:happy:
well i didnt do extensive teste since i t stanced all over the place lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.