Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 01, 2012, 06:39:33 AM
Alraight... Small glitch with wolverine. I don't know what I did wrong but when I try the berserker charge taunt, the game freezes.

What it's supposed to do is activate a ra bit (99)  and signify the down taunt to change to the berserker taunt. Then all the actions with the if ra bit statement would be active. Which is to increase the fps to 1.5

But what happens is everything is increased to 1.5 regardless.

I'll see if I can't figure this out. Or send it off to a friend who knows better then me.

just dont use ra bit lol especially under 100 use labit 105 for example
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gratz with joining IST. Your animations and PSA's is awsome! Keep up with that!

The la bit thing worked, but how do I make it turn off after your dead?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 01, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
The la bit thing worked, but how do I make it turn off after your dead?


check my mewtwo psa over marth the labit turns false when they die just check  the code on the wait 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 01, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
The la bit thing worked, but how do I make it turn off after your dead?


also check my Goku/SMBZ mario´s wait1,2,3(on the looped stuff)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You guys coulda just told me what to do >_>

Its not exactly fun downloading things on my phone...

But meh, I'm at the library for a couple hours... as luck would have it they close at 4 today and I didn't get here till 1  :>.>palm:

Anywhoo... I'll handle that when I get home. For now, I have to upload things while I have the chance to.

And... now that I think about it, I may have just lost my SD card  :srs:

But anyway... Gonna upload what I've done with Wolverine v3 and see if I can't find someone to help me out with some of his other issues.

Haven't worked on Thor but I'll upload him as well. And I haven't made any mention-able progress with any of my other works.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 01, 2012, 06:28:42 PM
You guys coulda just told me what to do >_>

Its not exactly fun downloading things on my phone...

But meh, I'm at the library for a couple hours... as luck would have it they close at 4 today and I didn't get here till 1  :>.>palm:

Anywhoo... I'll handle that when I get home. For now, I have to upload things while I have the chance to.

And... now that I think about it, I may have just lost my SD card  :srs:

But anyway... Gonna upload what I've done with Wolverine v3 and see if I can't find someone to help me out with some of his other issues.

Haven't worked on Thor but I'll upload him as well. And I haven't made any mention-able progress with any of my other works.
its not easy to explain its better if you look at it on the psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 01, 2012, 06:52:10 PM
its not easy to explain its better if you look at it on the psa
^^ this! this is how i learned to PSA. i looked at other codes, most from Sdo0m and KJP and DO. and now i can PSA!

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 02, 2012, 04:59:07 PM
^^ this! this is how i learned to PSA. i looked at other codes, most from Sdo0m and KJP and DO. and now i can PSA!
same here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 02, 2012, 07:04:56 PM
same here
i did that too :P but i watched yours mariodk :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you still don't get it, basically what you do is put this in all the Wait subactions:

If Compare: IC Basic 20001 == 190
   Bit Variable Clear: LA-Bit[XXX] = False
End If

The 20001 will show up as 33 after you enter it in.  This basically detects when a character has just died or not, then clears your variable.  The XXX is just a substitute for whatever your actual variable is.  The 190 has to be a Scalar btw, not a Value.

June 03, 2012, 03:16:59 PM #536 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:46:39 PM by Kagemaru
Well that makes sense. Thanks. I'll remember that when I go back to psaing on monday.

Post Merge: June 03, 2012, 09:45:50 PM

Thor Animations


I'm at Mcdonalds for a few minutes while my mother tries to figure out how to upload a picture to facebook...

So I might be here for a while.

Anyway, I'm posting Thor's animation progress so that if there is anyone interested in helping me with PSAing it, I don't have to delay it cause I'm limited to my phone.

Really I just need some help with Flags and Gfx.  Thor uses a lot of lightning GFX and I don't know how to manipulate flags just right. Cause I want lightning damage to be done on a lot of animations.


Edit:


I said I need help. What I need is someone to make a video of Thor's animations for me. I really wanna show my friend, but he doesn't have a wii. A brawl Box video will do.

I'd also like either a BrawlBox vid or a in-game video of Iron Man's animations. here is a link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?31xg7593q6y99gm These are updated from my released alpha, so a BB video would be best.

Thanks to whoever does this for me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 07, 2012, 03:29:06 PM #537 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:30:20 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Kagemaru on June 03, 2012, 03:16:59 PMI said I need help. What I need is someone to make a video of Thor's animations for me. I really wanna show my friend, but he doesn't have a wii. A brawl Box video will do.

I'd also like either a BrawlBox vid or a in-game video of Iron Man's animations. here is a link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?31xg7593q6y99gm These are updated from my released alpha, so a BB video would be best.

Thanks to whoever does this for me.