Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:04:58 PM
Kagemaru, you got a import of Akuma over ganon?

and how's everything going, did you get the final smash to
work on Ryu?
David. Can you read this? Well, if you do this again, you'll be Moderated for a month. Hope that sounds appealing to you. Next time, read the post above you, you've surely acquired a bad reputation around. Anyways, cheers!

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 15, 2012, 08:00:05 AM
Well good and bad news...

Good News: Ryu's Air Final Smash works fine. *checks that off list*

Bad News: Ryu's Ground Final Smash isn't playing nice with me... I have a last resort for making the Shin Shoryuken a 1 animatino type deal where he will do the full final smash no matter if you miss or not. But thats a last resort. What I'd like is to keep the animation separate and have a Hit/Miss animation. But I'm not well seasoned in PSA (started in February of this year) so I'm having a hard time figuring out how.  And I'm a little bit closer to finishing his Down Special. Its still not playing nice with me either.


That spider-man tidbit. Its not  a huge issue. It can be fixed rather easily. I'll get to that when I have some time.


Edit: In my moment of being upset about failing to be able to PSA the ground Final Smash, Animaine asked me to make some changes to the Ryu moveset so that it looks more like Ken, for the Ken model.

So I did.

Then... I decided to throw Akuma in the mix.

So I did.


Soon as lwvi gives me back the .pac, I'll begin PSAing them since Ryu's FS coding will be used for Akuma and Ken as well.

My only wish... is that there were an Akuma model instead of just a vertex. :D


Edit 2: I've got Akuma's stuff pretty much set, but most of it is carbon copied of Ryu unless anyone has any suggestions as to what to give Akuma.
Akuma model? What games have him?


really, you wanna put me on Moderated again and i'm sure all you
moderators have the power to do that whenever you feel like and
i'm not afraid of your moderation and also what's wrong with me posting
a message that has something to do with the subject that everybody
else is talking about and i did not bring anything up that was about
something else and i did not advertise other hacks.

i believe that all you moderators and that includes you and KJP that you
are all targeting me only for no reason and i know i can't stop you
because you are all moderators, but this is the only place you will ever have
such power to abuse as you please, in real life you people can't do this stuff.

i joined KCMM because i wanted to make Hacks for Brawl just like anybody
else on here who joined it and that includes you, even you started as a
beginner and had to work your way up to being the best at this.

i'm pretty sure right now you are only targeting me for no reason and you just love to put warnings and moderations on me just for fun and you don't
do this to anyone else on here and i know you people are just gonna keep
doing this to me and i'm not surprised by it anymore, i just want to make
hacks like anybody else on here and if you keep on doing this to me, i'm
gonna find somebody to shut this whole thing down, stop abusing your power
like this, i'm not afraid of this stuff.

and i was just asking Kagemaru about the models, i did nothing wrong by
doing that.

They arent 'targeting' you for no reason... I havent been following this thread very well, but in the others it was justified.

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:57:05 PM
really, you wanna put me on Moderated again and i'm sure all you
moderators have the power to do that whenever you feel like and
i'm not afraid of your moderation and also what's wrong with me posting
a message that has something to do with the subject that everybody
else is talking about and i did not bring anything up that was about
something else and i did not advertise other hacks.

i believe that all you moderators and that includes you and KJP that you
are all targeting me only for no reason and i know i can't stop you
because you are all moderators, but this is the only place you will ever have
such power to abuse as you please, in real life you people can't do this stuff.

i joined KCMM because i wanted to make Hacks for Brawl just like anybody
else on here who joined it and that includes you, even you started as a
beginner and had to work your way up to being the best at this.

i'm pretty sure right now you are only targeting me for no reason and you just love to put warnings and moderations on me just for fun and you don't
do this to anyone else on here and i know you people are just gonna keep
doing this to me and i'm not surprised by it anymore, i just want to make
hacks like anybody else on here and if you keep on doing this to me, i'm
gonna find somebody to shut this whole thing down, stop abusing your power
like this, i'm not afraid of this stuff.

and i was just asking Kagemaru about the models, i did nothing wrong by
doing that.

Mods don't target people for no reason.  There's always justification to what we do.  In your case, it's your inability to read.  Your constant pestering about when stuff will be released when people asked you numerous times to stop asking.  Or when you ask about something that's already being discussed in the topic.  If Kagemaru had made a fix for the FS, he would've posted about it.  There's literally no reason to ask one day after he made the post.  It's extremely annoying, disruptive and it's really all you post.  You often have very little worthwhile to contribute as far as actual discussion or feedback.  Either that or you post an incoherent moveset suggestion that has little thought put into it.

Yes everyone starts out as a beginner.  But the good people listen to what people have to say.  They take into account feedback people have given about their mods and their posts and they try to improve.  They actually take the time to think about what people have said and unless you actually make some kind of active effort to try and do this you'll just end up going down this slippery slope and no one will have any real respect for.

Sorry to lay it down like that.  But that's just how it is.

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:57:05 PMand i did not bring anything up that was about
something else and i did not advertise other hacks.
Advertising has nothing to do with this? Advertising is not the only rule you need to follow. There are more, have you ever read them? If not, you should. I mean, people tend to read them after being Moderated to not to commit the same mistakes again.

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:57:05 PMi believe that all you moderators and that includes you and KJP that you
are all targeting me only for no reason and i know i can't stop you
because you are all moderators
This is my first time addressing you or anything related to you.

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:57:05 PMi joined KCMM because i wanted to make Hacks for Brawl just like anybody
else on here who joined it and that includes you, even you started as a
beginner and had to work your way up to being the best at this.
All you've done so far is asking for release dates/massively PM'ing modders for release dates. Not a good start for hacking.

Quote from: david123699 on July 16, 2012, 09:57:05 PM3> i'm pretty sure right now you are only targeting me for no reason and you just love to put warnings and moderations on me.....
This is my first time addressing you or anything related to you.

I just happen to have seen you do this too constantly, and being Moderated for it, and stil ldoing it after being Moderated.

David. Take it to the Moderation Corner, we'll gladly address your issue there.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 16, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
They arent 'targeting' you for no reason... I havent been following this thread very well, but in the others it was justified.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 16, 2012, 10:08:03 PM
Mods don't target people for no reason.  There's always justification to what we do.  In your case, it's your inability to read.  Your constant pestering about when stuff will be released when people asked you numerous times to stop asking.  Or when you ask about something that's already being discussed in the topic.  If Kagemaru had made a fix for the FS, he would've posted about it.  There's literally no reason to ask one day after he made the post.  It's extremely annoying, disruptive and it's really all you post.  You often have very little worthwhile to contribute as far as actual discussion or feedback.  Either that or you post an incoherent moveset suggestion that has little thought put into it.

Yes everyone starts out as a beginner.  But the good people listen to what people have to say.  They take into account feedback people have given about their mods and their posts and they try to improve.  They actually take the time to think about what people have said and unless you actually make some kind of active effort to try and do this you'll just end up going down this slippery slope and no one will have any real respect for.

Sorry to lay it down like that.  But that's just how it is.
^This and this.

Although, SDo0m, I doubt he would read your post. I mean, if he didn't bother to read Kagemaru's progress update, would he read this?

Anyways, let's get back on track.

@Kagemaru, I'm pretty sure someone would rig his model for you. Have you tried asking anyone?

I was gonna ask Boygos or Nano since we're on the same team. But I don't expect a yes since they have the obligatory "I don't take requests" but thought I'd give it a shot since we're all on IST. But if that didn't pan out, I wouldn't know who else to ask besides Pervy, so I'd probably put a request up in the model request area and hope for the best.

And yes, David, dude, I've told you at least twice that I gave the PSA to lwvi to get the FS working. And that and the Down smash are literally all thats left to do with Ryu so when -I- know how thats going... I'll post something about it.

But just to be clear, so everyone knows... again...

Ryu is almost done.
Ken will have a base of Ryu's moves with some of his own. (Which I'm possibly going to add more depending on how I feel) This includes Final Smashes.
Akuma is a Similar case to Ken

Ryu will be both over CF and Ganon
Ken will be both over CF and Ganon
Unless someone imports a Akuma model, then all thats out there is the Akuma vertex. So Akuma will be over Ganon only.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i thought ken was just gonna be on captain  :>.>:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 16, 2012, 10:40:46 PM
I was gonna ask Boygos or Nano since we're on the same team. But I don't expect a yes since they have the obligatory "I don't take requests" but thought I'd give it a shot since we're all on IST. But if that didn't pan out, I wouldn't know who else to ask besides Pervy, so I'd probably put a request up in the model request area and hope for the best.

Your always welcome to ask me on things like this. It's not like it's one of my complicated bone tress I'd be rigging it to XD Just the brawl gannon bone tree right? It shouldn't be to hard for me to do that if you still need it ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


the one thing that is bad about akuma made on ganon is that his arms will be really long unless that can be fixed??
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


@Animaine: Ken will be on Captain... But Ryu will too... :D That way people can choose which they want where. There is nothing you have to do in that regard though.

@Pervy: Cool

@Jokekid: Sorry bro... lol no offense but you're not usualy the first person that comes to mind for stuff. Its probably because I talk to Boygos, Nano and Pervy more then you. No offense :D

But all in all, I got GBC to agree to do it. We're just looking for the MvC model to match with Ryu and Ken's... because we have the SF4 model. But GBC isn't fond of it.

Anyone know where we can get the MvC3 model?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


>.>

just need hand rigging and touch-ups.
and someone to finish it XD