Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
I think this is the first time I've had to say "Thank you" and "Screw you" in the same sentence. D:

You're welcome brotha :P

So Velen... does that mean you want to texture Thor or no...?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 09, 2012, 04:56:29 PM
So Velen... does that mean you want to texture Thor or no...?

Naw. Got too much on my plate as it is texture wise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Rouge is on ZSS because Rouge is more of a Spy in Sonic 2006, so the fighting style fits a bit more. Peach is too girly :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2012, 10:24:52 PM
Rouge is on ZSS because Rouge is more of a Spy in Sonic 2006, so the fighting style fits a bit more. Peach is too girly :srs:

Well, ZSS can't float. I think floating is necessary for Rouge.

Besides, who doesn't want Rouge to give them a booty bump with that big ol rump of hers?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 10:58:45 PM
Besides, who doesn't want Rouge to give them a booty bump with that big ol rump of hers?

Me.

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
I think this is the first time I've had to say "Thank you" and "Screw you" in the same sentence. D:
It's usually called feedback

Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 10:58:45 PM

Besides, who doesn't want Rouge to give them a booty bump with that big ol rump of hers?
*facepalm*

I added a little suprise to the model for those who are willing to take off her chest-piece.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2012, 12:55:16 AM
I added a little suprise to the model for those who are willing to take off her chest-piece.
oh my nano really? *facepalm* :o

whatever, im sure alot of people will downlaod it just becuase of that :-\ :vyse:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 10, 2012, 01:46:18 AM
oh my nano really? *facepalm* :o

whatever, im sure alot of people will downlaod it just becuase of that :-\ :vyse:
It's not what you think xD


oh ok *few* *wipes head*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

New poll everyone. I didn't vote myself, but I REAALLLLY hope a certain archer wins this one. :/


i voted for your guy.... but my second vote would go to the potentially best dancer in the entire marvel universe.


Voted for Hawkeye , too. One of my favorite characters in Ultimate Marvel. :P
My second vote would go to Taskmaster , becouse I can't have enough MVC3 in my Brawl. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.