Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
when i voted there was no carnage option either :S so my vote is on thor :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Carnage will be SOOOO hard to make... I might have to talk to GBC about this one... he is on Infinite Smash Team now, so I'm sure he'd want to do a collab, but idk if he wants to make a custom Carnage or not :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 17, 2012, 10:37:30 PM
Carnage will be SOOOO hard to make... I might have to talk to GBC about this one... he is on Infinite Smash Team now, so I'm sure he'd want to do a collab, but idk if he wants to make a custom Carnage or not :P
i doubt it hes on a megaman role right now lol and there are good carnage models ppl just need to rip them  its not like they dont exist they havent been ripped thats all sadly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2012, 10:39:08 PM
i doubt it hes on a megaman role right now lol and there are good carnage models ppl just need to rip them  its not like they dont exist they havent been ripped thats all sadly
I'll talk to DemonBoy first :P



Basically, here's my todo list.
-Harass nano to this weekend to get him to finish Classic Tails
- Carnage
-Finish Rouge
- thoooor
- Ultimate Spiderman styled Venom
- Either Hawkeye or Deoxys.

I will be working on Pichu from Melee throughout the week, probably release on Friday



Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 03:55:53 AM
Basically, here's my todo list.
-Harass nano to this weekend to get him to finish Classic Tails
- Carnage
-Finish Rouge
- thoooor
- Ultimate Spiderman styled Venom
- Either Hawkeye or Deoxys.

I will be working on Pichu from Melee throughout the week, probably release on Friday
so you ripped venom from ultimate spider man or MUA2? also you should do normal deoxys from pokepark since aafyre speed deoxys is already kinda of epic :P normal doxys has tentacles and arms you could add tentacles with ouchface or FS eyes and hand normaly :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if u do thor, make him on ike, pwease!
so  can make magneto on ganondorf

They both have capes....

Whats the difference? Besides file size?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

magneto on ganondorf wouldnt need a PSA... it kinda fits already, and ike has a sword, like thor has a hammer

you know who i voted for!

>.> but incase u dont know, its Pichu
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 09:32:23 AM
magneto on ganondorf wouldnt need a PSA... it kinda fits already, and ike has a sword, like thor has a hammer


Good point sir
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 18, 2012, 08:24:05 PM #253 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:27:23 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 06:25:32 AM
so you ripped venom from ultimate spider man or MUA2? also you should do normal deoxys from pokepark since aafyre speed deoxys is already kinda of epic :P normal doxys has tentacles and arms you could add tentacles with ouchface or FS eyes and hand normaly :P
I had some problems seperating the tentacles from the arms on that model. If anyone can send me a fixed version, with just arms, or just tentacles, or one of each, I don't care, I'll rig him. He'll take like 10 minutes.
No, DemonBoy ripped Venom from Ultimate Spiderman for me, since he's a cool dude. He got me Carnage too, and I started the rig on Wolf. I will post some previews later :P

Post Merge: April 18, 2012, 08:27:23 PM

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 07:25:13 AM
if u do thor, make him on ike, pwease!
so  can make magneto on ganondorf
Yep, Magneto's all yours :P
I already started Thor on Ike ;)

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 18, 2012, 10:38:29 AM
you know who i voted for!

>.> but incase u dont know, its Pichu
Hellz to the yeah. I voted the same xD


April 18, 2012, 08:32:08 PM #254 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:33:58 PM by Carnage
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
I had some problems seperating the tentacles from the arms on that model. If anyone can send me a fixed version, with just arms, or just tentacles, or one of each, I don't care, I'll rig him. He'll take like 10 minutes.
No, DemonBoy ripped Venom from Ultimate Spiderman for me, since he's a cool dude. He got me Carnage too, and I started the rig on Wolf. I will post some previews later :P
what really? Thats  epic xD will carnage have tentacles on the back for  fs eyes?:P

also doesnt the gmod deoxys  have them separate tentacles and arms?
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=122099
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.