Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 20, 2012, 02:16:44 AM
I'll send him to you :P But you gotta do the shader thing though xD I gotta go in like 10 minutes, so if I want to release tonight, I'll go take ingame pics, while you make it shiny, and tomorrow I will take new pics of the shiny one. But let's release it with the shiny? You know what I mean? xD
make sure the shine works though

Looks nice. looking forward to seeing it.

April 20, 2012, 03:56:23 AM #287 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:59:10 AM by LittleBoygos
@everyone
Deoxys release tomorrow. I dont wanna rush it, the rig is done, im just working on expressions, and then Nano will make the new versions jewel shiny too.

I can finish Rouge in like 10 minutes. I will do so tomorrow, as well. If all goes well, im hoping i will have Classic Tails, Deoxys, Rouge and MAYBE Pichu, depending on how hard he is, all released by Sunday night, throughout the weekend. If i finish Rouge and Pichu, i will probably just do a few Pokemon imports... Turtwig, Totodile, stuff like that. Pokemon rigs are incredibly easy. And thanks to RTB, all the models are up and look good. Thanks again RTB!

Post Merge: April 20, 2012, 03:59:10 AM

Oh also... I didnt tell you guys, cause I knew youd be mad.... But i madez a SHADOWW. Sorry...... I needed a London Shadow and it took me 5 seconds to rig to Sonic. I'll release that tomorrow


would u ever do flygon over charizard i think that would fit nicely and the moveset would fit
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

QuotePost Merge: Today at 09:59:10 PM
Oh also... I didnt tell you guys, cause I knew youd be mad.... But i madez a SHADOWW. Sorry...... I needed a London Shadow and it took me 5 seconds to rig to Sonic. I'll release that tomorrow
lol it's cool. ^^

will deoxys have an arm and a tentacle all the time? or  she will have both arms and both tentacles depending on the expression?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm very interested in seeing your gun-toting Classic Tails. The other Tails model over Fox has shading issues in SSE, and the fingers are a bit wonky. If you add metal, FS-eyes, and other such accoutrements, this could turn out really cool.

Quote from: Carnage on April 20, 2012, 06:45:50 AM
will deoxys have an arm and a tentacle all the time? or  she will have both arms and both tentacles depending on the expression?
they are there at all times

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 11:55:43 AM
they are there at all times
i hope the item hand is the actual hand then since holding items with the tentacles will be wierd :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is there a way to make a version of him with both arms and not just the tenticles?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 21, 2012, 01:04:18 AM
Is there a way to make a version of him with both arms and not just the tenticles?
Yeah.. I'll do it at some point :P

@Everyone else.
MADE CLASSIC SHADOW out of Shadow and Classic Sonic's Generations models.
Check it out!



LBG, i liek ur model imports, i do, but this classic shadow, i woudl have to say, i dont liek it. just my opinion, but it looks liek osmethign u threw together in a min or two. and ignore my mis-typed words. im lazy XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 21, 2012, 01:37:15 AM
LBG, i liek ur model imports, i do, but this classic shadow, i woudl have to say, i dont liek it. just my opinion, but it looks liek osmethign u threw together in a min or two. and ignore my mis-typed words. im lazy XD
lol. it took me three hours xD I fail...


Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 21, 2012, 01:37:15 AM
LBG, i liek ur model imports, i do, but this classic shadow, i woudl have to say, i dont liek it. just my opinion, but it looks liek osmethign u threw together in a min or two. and ignore my mis-typed words. im lazy XD
I agree in the sense that making a classic Shadow is kinda hard. You can not really differentiate him other then the fact that he is fat and short. Maybe he needs some personal touches and creativity to make him feel more classic then a fat and short Shadow.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood