Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 05:24:49 PM
No, since Carnage is a DLC character, not in the wii version :(
so he can only rip the wii version? damn guess we cant have MUA2 magneto them :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I assume Thor's hair will be rigged to Ike's bandana?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


voted thor 'cuase i have goku over pit (even though hawkeye is better)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Wasn't Nightcrawler in that game?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 05:34:05 PM
Wasn't Nightcrawler in that game?
No :/ Not that I know of

Quote from: Carnage on May 06, 2012, 05:26:28 PM
so he can only rip the wii version? damn guess we cant have MUA2 magneto them :S
Gamma kid is doing Magneto from UMvC3 over Ganon

Quote from: Segtendo on May 06, 2012, 05:33:39 PM
I assume Thor's hair will be rigged to Ike's bandana?
Well, maybe parts of it... I dont want the whole thing to look weird and move excessively. I may do so custom bone edits for Kagemaru's animations so his lushus hair can flow xD

Did anyone else catch Tony call Thor goldilocks in the movie? hahah

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:39:30 PM

oh and whatchhaaa i forgot his speedo... but I fixed it.


Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

oh and Seggy I'm using your model even though there's one on the Model's Resource, because I love you for giving me all the Avengers and you deserve the collab xD
(no homo)


Thor is looking pretty good for a W.I.P, but I'll agree with the earlier comment about the textures needing work.  As cliched as they are, I think an "HD" texture could do wonders for Thor.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 06, 2012, 05:43:20 PM
Thor is looking pretty good for a W.I.P, but I'll agree with the earlier comment about the textures needing work.  As cliched as they are, I think an "HD" texture could do wonders for Thor.
Yeah, that's the problem :( His legs are Ike's. I don't know how to make them look better nut I have an idea.. :P


Thor will be cool... I actually think he'll be fun to play with. I'll make him fly for his wait/walks/runs. And since he has cape bones, it'll come out really good.

I'm gonna have to go buy UMvC soon... you guys don't know how tedious it is to have to research their moves with youtube videos...

My best friend actually wants me to do Gambit. But the only model is a vertex over Ike >_>



Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:49:05 PM

Oh... btw... if you're gonna add in custom bones... add a couple bones on the strap of Mljnir (how is this spelled) that way I can have him spin it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 05:46:51 PM
Thor will be cool... I actually think he'll be fun to play with. I'll make him fly for his wait/walks/runs. And since he has cape bones, it'll come out really good.

I'm gonna have to go buy UMvC soon... you guys don't know how tedious it is to have to research their moves with youtube videos...

My best friend actually wants me to do Gambit. But the only model is a vertex over Ike >_>



Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:49:05 PM

Oh... btw... if you're gonna add in custom bones... add a couple bones on the strap of Mljnir (how is this spelled) that way I can have him spin it...
I'll add them :P



Quote from: Iron Nano on May 06, 2012, 06:05:06 PM
Ill rig the other Iron Man :P
lol love the username. We should keep them till after the new SPiderman is released xD

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 06:22:44 PM

@Everyone
Thor is now being rigged. Anyone who can fix the textures without UV edits is welcome to do so.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 02:44:45 AM
I asked gamma kid to do a vertex of her with me of ZSS :P

Hmm, I hope it turns out well... After a quick research, all of her recent appearences in videogames look kinda wacky, so vertexing is indeed the better option.

I'm just being persistent in this subject cause she is a favorite of mine, also loved her in the movie cause I'm a longtime fan of Scarlett, heh. I just hope she comes to Brawl sometime

Also, good job on Thor... agree about the textures complaints, but he is already looking pretty... godly  :af:

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
Hmm, I hope it turns out well... After a quick research, all of her recent appearences in videogames look kinda wacky, so vertexing is indeed the better option.

I'm just being persistent in this subject cause she is a favorite of mine, also loved her in the movie cause I'm a longtime fan of Scarlett, heh. I just hope she comes to Brawl sometime

Also, good job on Thor... agree about the textures complaints, but he is already looking pretty... godly  :af:
yeah... in the Iron Man 2 game, I believe she had a mostache.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 06:33:03 PM
yeah... in the Iron Man 2 game, I believe she had a mostache.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... hideous.  :srs:

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 06:36:59 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... hideous.  :srs:
*pukes*
it could be eaaaasssiily removed though.