Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 06:36:59 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... hideous.  :srs:
That's messed up   cause it don't look anything like her at all
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 06:39:10 PM
*pukes*
it could be eaaaasssiily removed though.

the whole face looks like a mess, they tried to recreate her facial structure but just... miserably failed D:

With some vertexing in that one model, it could turn into something acceptable tho. It's still a thousand times better than her appearences in UA2 and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 06:47:15 PM
I may import the UA2 model if DemonBoy can get it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not thaat bad, but it could get some improvements in her face.

Maybe you could do Thor, Hawkeye and her in a line for the next weeks just to ride in the movie hype  ;D   Just a suggestion tho


ew...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*vomit*
what the?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 06:53:41 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not thaat bad, but it could get some improvements in her face.

Maybe you could do Thor, Hawkeye and her in a line for the next weeks just to ride in the movie hype  ;D   Just a suggestion tho


I will jsut use ZSS's head.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 07:10:04 PM
I will jsut use ZSS's head.

Aaaand this is the best option. With a different hairstyle and UA2 body, it wouldn't even need a lot of vertex - cause ZSS' face is already pretty generic.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 07:16:55 PM
Aaaand this is the best option. With a different hairstyle and UA2 body, it wouldn't even need a lot of vertex - cause ZSS' face is already pretty generic.
Exactly.

@Everyone - Dropping everything that's not Marvel, god the Avengers was so awesome. I'm gonna do a lot of Marvel rigs.


D:
so no classic knux?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 07:48:11 PM
Nano is making him... remember? I just made the custom model.
wasnt rayquaza near finish?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Carnage on May 06, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
wasnt rayquaza near finish?
lol yeah. He's done I'll release him soon. I just gotta fix up his texture issues.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 08:03:40 PM

check out the OP for a list of upcoming Marvel hacks.


dat venom

epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.