Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
yup.
*waits for tails files*
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


yes!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

@Everyone - Knight is finishing Classic Tails and Classic Shadow.


thanks.
shadow will be done first since he's easier.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Awesome! This might be just what I need to push me to learn how to rig~

there is a pokemon tourney? i hope some good pokemon imports came out of it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 07:33:52 AM
there is a pokemon tourney? i hope some good pokemon imports came out of it xD
hahah there should be... there's a LOT of people entering xD


when is the due date?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

check the topic
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hopefully... a bunch of noobs learn how to rig... and I can strong arm- I mean persuade- I mean... uh... ask... politely... for someone to rig models that I am interested in PSAing. >_>;

If not... I'll eventually have to bite the bullet again... and learn how to rig myself. I had to bite the bullet once to learn how to PSA. (still learning)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 02:50:27 PM
Hopefully... a bunch of noobs learn how to rig... and I can strong arm- I mean persuade- I mean... uh... ask... politely... for someone to rig models that I am interested in PSAing. >_>;

If not... I'll eventually have to bite the bullet again... and learn how to rig myself. I had to bite the bullet once to learn how to PSA. (still learning)
lol you can always ask me I won't yell at you for requesting since I know you're good at PSaing and animating.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 08, 2012, 08:12:29 PM
lol you can always ask me I won't yell at you for requesting since I know you're good at PSaing and animating.

Well as a personal favor to my best friend I'd really appreciate it if you could rig a Gambit model. Probably over Marth, but really if Falco, Rob, Mario, Luigi, or Wario could be used instead (cause I don't want another Marth port :srs:), that'd be great. I know its possible to alter bone structure... I just don't know how easy/hard it is...

I just don't know a good game to get it from.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

so boygos will rayquaza be your entry on the pokemon tourney?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he's a judge, so he may not enter.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P