Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I must say, your classic Sonic and Tails import is pretty darn cool. ;D

And I really like your OP. I'll be sure to follow this thread and see what else you do. ;D

Quote from: Flygon on August 17, 2012, 11:35:44 PM
Hold your hands in your back, that's how he look, but at least, he was the most difficult from the 4 birds


About sonic and tails, I turned this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Into this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, can't wait for both of them to be released over IC. It would fix a lot of glitches from  my last PSA

Oh Flygon, I love you to pieces with that Shadow. <3 You make all the other ones look like a joke.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 18, 2012, 07:13:31 AM #288 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:15:43 AM by Giga Man
+6 internets to you, sir, for that epic Shadow. He is now the joke that he was always meant to be.

That shadow is freaking hilarious man!

But for some reason, the way shadow's head is shaped plus his deformed body = Ristar in my brain.

*starts laughing*
Sonic and Tails look great, and that Shadow is pretty ridiculous!
...And yet I'll bet it gets a lot of downloads anyway...
Now available in blue.


Quote from: Flygon on August 18, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
I can't hide my pinhog
that is a curse for all the shadow makers xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2012, 09:58:30 PM
that is a curse for all the shadow makers xD
I, actually have no Shadow hacks... yet have the award... -_-


lol, you're right, you have nothing to do with shadow, you should go complain at the awards thread right nao!


first to download classic climberss  :af:


Quote from: Boygos on August 19, 2012, 10:28:10 PM
first to download classic climberss  :af:
Actually I was the first one, to check that the link was right, but dreaming is free xD

Do you remember Shadow over Yoshi?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I dunno if it's me, but I think the HD textures looks a bit too bright.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 19, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
I dunno if it's me, but I think the HD textures looks a bit too bright.
Well, the normal textures look too dark and dull, so I tried to make them bright, maybe somehow a little too bright, but that's why they're two, so it's your choise :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com