Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: JAD on November 16, 2012, 06:30:14 PM
I have the model for Charmy bee even though it seems no one but me wants him in brawl lol. Its from sonic generations so its a good model for lucas.  :kdance:
Heres the model:http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/sonicgenerations/sheet/4096
-JAD

Post Merge: November 16, 2012, 06:31:22 PM
I forgot to post the model's link
I didn't ask for it, I don't even want it. Go get out if you will just spam and drop your requests here.

Post Merge: November 16, 2012, 07:03:50 PM

Yay 20,000 views!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 16, 2012, 06:48:40 PM
I didn't ask for it, I don't even want it. Go get out if you will just spam and drop your requests here.

Post Merge: November 16, 2012, 07:03:50 PM

Yay 20,000 views!
Im not trynna drop requests. You had charmy on the poll so im leaving the model here for anyones use. Relax

should i even ask how the hell your making serperior? probably on charizard like the dragonair? its a shame no one imports the deserving rayquaza on charizard since he even has arms and all :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2012, 01:47:47 AM
should i even ask how the hell your making serperior? probably on charizard like the dragonair? its a shame no one imports the deserving rayquaza on charizard since he even has arms and all :P
Servine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Serperior
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, I'm making servine not serperior xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 17, 2012, 02:22:12 AM
Servine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Serperior
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, I'm making servine not serperior xD
mixed the names lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on November 17, 2012, 02:22:12 AM
Servine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Serperior
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, I'm making servine not serperior xD
YES! Finally someone makes servine, Surperior can be done by someone else or wait, but YES!

I'm going to the states from sunday to wednesday which means I'll take a break from brawl hacking, so here's the progress of some characters:
-Riders 99% - just the shading/materials
-Raikou 100% - lol I never released him
-Bayleef  90% - just gotta add the expressions
-Zekrom 70% - oh got now he looks way better than the first one
-Rayquasa 100% - he looks so wonderful, I want to cry. Yeah he got a 99.99999% perfect rig, an hd texture and some material edit to make him look... metallic? idk he looks gorgeous in game.
-Onix 80% - Just need t turn dds textures to png and uv fix the eyes Any volunteer?
-Chimchar 20% - lol just placed over diddy's bones
-Mephiles 100% - made for a psa

I'll still be in the site so don't keep yourself from typing! :af:
But don't expect me to reply in purple cuz I'll be in an iphone :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Rayquasa 100% - he looks so wonderful, I want to cry. Yeah he got a 99.99999% perfect rig, an hd texture and some material edit to make him look... metallic? idk he looks gorgeous in game.

i love you so much xD i want him right now give it to me xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You now you can still type "" & "" to get your text the way you like even on an iPhone. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 18, 2012, 05:38:47 PM
You now you can still type "" & "" to get your text the way you like even on an iPhone. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Ok I saw a poster with all sonic characters in the street and felt the need to spam make all sonic characters by myself (in a near future of course I'm busy right now xD)
Here's the list (Ignore the sonic riders, that's another project)

Sonic - Marth (Sonic and the black knight)
Tails - (With Walker or holding a gun)
Amy - Peach DONE
Knuckles - Wolf DONE
Eggman - Samus (With Walker or holding a gun)
Shadow - Snake (There are never enough shadows)
Rouge - ZSS (Heroes + Generations)
Cream - Peach (Generaitons)
Big - DDD (Adventure DX)
Omega - Samus (Sonic 2006)
Vector - Accepting suggestions here
Espio - Sonic (Generations)
Charmy - Lucas (Generations)
Jet - Sonic (Brawl + Riders)
Wave - Sheik or Falco
Storm - Ganondorf
Tikal - Suggestions here (Adventuren DX)
Maria - Peach (Shadow The Hedgehog)
Marine - Fox (Edited Cream)

Now give your ideas, suggestions, hate about this.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 10:08:42 PM


Sonic - Marth (Sonic and the black knight)

Now give your ideas, suggestions, hate about this.

Hey! Can I, like, steal this? Cuz I 'm almost done with it, actually.

Um. If you still wanna do it I can just not release mine though.

Um.

Sorry.



I kinda like that idea of shadow over snake even though I'm not a fan of sonic.

Quote from: Flygon on November 18, 2012, 09:44:35 AM
I'm going to the states from sunday to wednesday which means I'll take a break from brawl hacking, so here's the progress of some characters:
-Riders 99% - just the shading/materials
-Raikou 100% - lol I never released him
-Bayleef  90% - just gotta add the expressions
-Zekrom 70% - oh got now he looks way better than the first one
-Rayquasa 100% - he looks so wonderful, I want to cry. Yeah he got a 99.99999% perfect rig, an hd texture and some material edit to make him look... metallic? idk he looks gorgeous in game.
-Onix 80% - Just need t turn dds textures to png and uv fix the eyes Any volunteer?
-Chimchar 20% - lol just placed over diddy's bones
-Mephiles 100% - made for a psa

I'll still be in the site so don't keep yourself from typing! :af:
But don't expect me to reply in purple cuz I'll be in an iphone :srs:

Where is classic knux!? *flips table*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.