Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 10:59:03 PM
@Carnage: they are all for my personal use :iconpervyflygonplz:
that is evil but i sence your telling some sort of truth and they wont be out for a good while :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 02:12:52 AM
The palm tree was also suggested when the preview was posted six months ago, but I really like that hammer so it will stay -w- but thanks for suggesting.
Will you make a Hamm hammer? :happy:
if you say no...ill be more but MORE annoying than leafeon users :happy:

Im not joking.  :srs:

@Carnage: lol wut? I'm not in my hometown, that's why I haven't released rayquaza.
@Anivernage: omg only if you read that pms with my sonic oc requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 02:30:42 AM
@Carnage: lol wut? I'm not in my hometown, that's why I haven't released rayquaza.
@Anivernage: omg only if you read that pms with my sonic oc requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sent me a PM with all your  PMS :af:

So its a yes? :happy:
Remember im not joking :srs:

Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 02:30:42 AM
@Carnage: lol wut? I'm not in my hometown, that's why I haven't released rayquaza.
@Anivernage: omg only if you read that pms with my sonic oc requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was talking about raikou too wich has been on the shelf for months lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Anivernage: YES I'M SERIOUS I'll also make joshua with a ham hammerjk, I'm allergic to ham in real life. That could probably kill me xD.
@Carnage: Raikou? The poll states no one wants him I'll finish him next week.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


November 22, 2012, 02:43:37 AM #876 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:52:57 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 02:39:58 AM
@Anivernage: YES I'M SERIOUS I'll also make joshua with a ham hammerjk, I'm allergic to ham in real life. That could probably kill me xD.
@Carnage: Raikou? The poll states no one wants him I'll finish him next week.
:happy:
...
..
.
:notimp:
i said i was serious :srs:

*ike voice* Prepare yourself.
.....when you less imagine  :>.>:


btw whats next?

Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 02:39:58 AM

@Carnage: Raikou? The poll states no one wants him I'll finish him next week.
was this sarcasm? im not sure since raikou is in 1st tied with grovile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Voted cream. :vyse:

Dammit I wanted moar Shadow!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 26, 2012, 05:25:02 AM #879 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 05:25:58 AM by Flygon
A moment of silence
for another hack, who joined the file-size zone.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


What...

Dude. I've made a texture-hack that was 100 layers big, that by all rights should've broken the file size.

That looks simple as all get out (Minus the model edits). How the hell is it over the limit?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The model, because model itself without any textures, is 40kb heavier than peach's original pcs.

That's because the ponytail and the flower are high poly models from mmd.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Should've made them simpler...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

have u tried her or are u saying it wont work because its bigger than peach?
files can be biigger than original files u know...

Yes, I tried her but it didn't work, I even tried different files from 600-700 kb
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com