Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Muy buena imagen. Ese Shadow, de los pocos que bajare. Well done.

@Nanobuds: You should chew them, they are delicious.
@Iwvi: omg don forget to downlode mai shadowz becuz omg hes the best shadowz of al don report plizz

Anyways, here's the finished dragon trainer, I'd have made Iris, Dryayden or Lance but I can't custom model :3
I made haxorus on squirt and gyarados on charizard just cuz I can.

This is my last new hack for the moment. I'm gonna stick to release all the knights and pokes which are:
-Sonic/Excalibur
-Lancelot
-Gawain
-Percival
-Lamorak
-Galahard
-Gyarados
-Haxorus
-Salamance

For the other pokes I still need to make a squirtle counterpart so until then they are all on hold.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


why do you need squirtle conterparts? its not like you gonna release all 3 on the same download , you will release each one  under the respective char right? amd haxorus on squirtle lol o bet he will look very odd with those animations xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2013, 08:20:16 AM
why do you need squirtle conterparts? its not like you gonna release all 3 on the same download , you will release each one  under the respective char right? amd haxorus on squirtle lol o bet he will look very odd with those animations xD
Because they are a pack, as I said before :>.>palm: I'm making lapras and kyogree for the counterparts, but I'll make those maybe other day.
And he looks either happy or high with his animations, any ice type would kill him like that.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


yay i like how your doing pokemons again thats awsomoe as [censored] some of your hacks dont work cant download :(

Quote from: Gaku! on May 10, 2013, 12:41:52 AM
yay i like how your doing pokemons again thats awsomoe as [censored] some of your hacks dont work cant download :(
Yay,* I* you're* Pokemon* that's* awesome* as barney,* don't work,* I can't* .*

Glad you like them and yes, I know the links are broken.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm excited for the Knights, of course, but you knew that already.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on May 10, 2013, 09:56:03 PM
I'm excited for the Knights, of course, but you knew that already.
Yup, you are like the only one interested.
They are all done now, just I'm lazy to release xP

-----------

Also I'm trying to port Gawain/Knuckles over Falco since his animations fit him perfectly while wolf's animations completely ruin the hack, but wolf moveset is more fitting so I'm making two versions in the same release, I'm sure it's possible, I'll try.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Dude! I just saw you did the Chao Climbers. Freakin awesome man. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hey Flygon, Spex PMed me with the file for Pana der hejhog some time ago.  That will be uploaded soon, but I really came here to ask if ever received the file for the classic amy model through the PM I sent.

I needed to ask since high profile model rigging members would get PM request that would eventually lead to having them restricting PMs from other members.  So I don't know if it actually went through to you.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on May 12, 2013, 08:41:19 PM
Hey Flygon, Spex PMed me with the file for Pana der hejhog some time ago.  That will be uploaded soon, but I really came here to ask if ever received the file for the classic amy model through the PM I sent.

I needed to ask since high profile model rigging members would get PM request that would eventually lead to having them restricting PMs from other members.  So I don't know if it actually went through to you.
Yeah I was able to get it but I lost the file as the other computer was taken away. Mind resending me the link? I'm free today and I can make it in no time :)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Hi Flygon,

U can reup Oak and Zapdos? (Or pass me link)

Please i need this models.

Quote from: KaemZ on May 16, 2013, 10:19:11 AM
Hi Flygon,

U can reup Oak and Zapdos? (Or pass me link)

Please i need this models.
2
Oh yeah, let me press this conveniently placed reupload button in the reupload room so I can reupload all the hacks with just one click :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com