Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:17:42 AM by Flygon
    Hi I'm Flygon and welcome to this ugly topic where I will give updates and stuff like that.
    So I used to import models(mdl0 replace) but then I got 3D max and I'm porting now :af:



    Index:

    • Hacks
    • Rules of Usage
    • Previews
    • Projects
    • Exclusive Downloads

    Hacks
    Video by Azure_Shadow
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    Click to download






    Rules of Usage
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Previews
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Projects
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Exclusive Downloads



    Ok that's all for now, make sure to leave feedback, ideas, suggestions*, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SAY!

    *Only in suggesting periods
    3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


    you put in the sonic thing mario robotnik instead of maria robotnik

    also cant wait for lukitu you should put him over ness
    QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

    Do you want some Sonic Generations models?

    Never would've guessed Hetalia. Very nice.


    Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 24, 2012, 04:12:41 AM
    you put in the sonic thing mario robotnik instead of maria robotnik

    also cant wait for lukitu you should put him over ness
    Seems like Mario is the new pedobear *shot*
    Imma fix that
    3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


    Hi! This topic is awesome! I love your Pokémon ideas,I hope you upload soon the stuff that is not in vault
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

    Hey, I noticed you, with that Leavanny of yours. Since your name is Flygon, I was just about to ask you if you were making Flygon over Charizard, and now I already see you're on it. That's great! I look forward to it!

    Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2012, 06:13:56 AM
    Seems like Mario is the new pedobear *shot*
    Imma fix that
    ok

    cant wait for your models
    QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

    I like all of your pokemon hacks and your model imports over Ice Climbers.
    Unfortunatelly, the last ones doesn't work for me, even in the original or red slot.
    Also, I'm waiting for you to update Wave the Swallow.
    And about Galie, I'm a little bit ocuppied but, I will not do another import until Glalie looks perfect.


    so just passing by and wandering how does suicune goes? did you ever got the other dogs/cats models?

    i see you have alot of pokemon imports planned i cant wait for moltres or maybe ho oh on charizard :P
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    Quote from: GanonZack on June 03, 2012, 05:26:31 AM
    I like all of your pokemon hacks and your model imports over Ice Climbers.
    Unfortunatelly, the last ones doesn't work for me, even in the original or red slot.
    Also, I'm waiting for you to update Wave the Swallow.
    And about Galie, I'm a little bit ocuppied but, I will not do another import until Glalie looks perfect.
    Thanks! for IC you should try every slot, because both are rigged into popo bones, for me the green(02) freezes but maybe is just the region or maybe IC wont work for you, for example, link does not work for me and idk why
    About Wave, yeah, I need to do her

    Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 02:03:37 PM
    so just passing by and wandering how does suicune goes? did you ever got the other dogs/cats models?

    i see you have alot of pokemon imports planned i cant wait for moltres or maybe ho oh on charizard :P
    I'm just fixing animations but I haven't rig the vines but I aready started entei and I still don't have raikou model :P
    3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


    Quote from: Flygon on June 03, 2012, 05:30:00 PM
    Thanks! for IC you should try every slot, because both are rigged into popo bones, for me the green(02) freezes but maybe is just the region or maybe IC wont work for you, for example, link does not work for me and idk why
    About Wave, yeah, I need to do her
    I'm just fixing animations but I haven't rig the vines but I aready started entei and I still don't have raikou model :P
    so suicune will need a huge fitmotion to keep her body working?
    about raikou guess you have to pm gamewatching,oshtoby or demonboy since they can rip ssbm models but you should finish suicune first to see how it goes with the other dogs imo
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 05:50:18 PM
    so suicune will need a huge fitmotion to keep her body working?
    about raikou guess you have to pm gamewatching,oshtoby or demonboy since they can rip ssbm models but you should finish suicune first to see how it goes with the other dogs imo
    Well I already asked demonboy for raikou like a week ago but I guess I just need to wait
    3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


    *Looks at poll*

    You're missing a Gakupo option.  :>.>: