Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Just curious, are the Vocaloid models gonna be released any time soon?

Quote from: AuraLucario7 on June 19, 2012, 12:38:36 AM
Just curious, are the Vocaloid models gonna be released any time soon?
Just as new BrawlBox comes because of filesize
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Meta Jirachi on June 20, 2012, 12:17:09 AM
can't wait for belom :3
I forgot it! but it looks somehow awkward but well, its an updateof my first import


I just realized that most of my hacks are females :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Just a suggestion if your going to do pokemon models I think you should do grimer!! he's awesome and has like no good hacks... Not a request just a suggestion :)

Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 20, 2012, 06:38:44 PM
Just a suggestion if your going to do pokemon models I think you should do grimer!! he's awesome and has like no good hacks... Not a request just a suggestion :)
I would love doing it, but I don't have his model, I think muk is much better
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Do you have a model for muk?  He would probably be good over ganon because the purple aura is kind of like poison haha

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2012, 07:15:22 PM
I would love doing it, but I don't have his model, I think muk is much better
Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 20, 2012, 08:13:02 PM
Do you have a model for muk?  He would probably be good over ganon because the purple aura is kind of like poison haha
how would grimer or muck work since well its model doesnt fit any blawl char skeleton imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 20, 2012, 08:47:12 PM
how would grimer or muck work since well its model doesnt fit any blawl char skeleton imo
Rig all to HipN, rig the bottom into toes, then arms normaly and ta-da
Donkey would be good here
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i kinda wish you could do a clean import of jirachi (i have the model). :/ the one that's up now has few problems; metal shows as a solid color and doesn't follow the screen, and the import for Ness has Lucas's stick for his forward smash.
N/A

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2012, 09:27:18 PM
Rig all to HipN, rig the bottom into toes, then arms normaly and ta-da
Donkey would be good here
well muk would be better on a short char imo so the pile of goo doesnt stack up to high  like on ness/lucas/mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This

plus


plus



=
Your pants are very likely to be wet
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Hmm...your equation is wrong. You got my underwear wet!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Same as Chaos_knight9000 xD

Very good idea. I was wondering if you would do the same with Hoenn too? Although I don't know how you'd fit Grovyle in Ivysaur...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

your making the johto trainer possible xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.