Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

June 30, 2012, 09:50:24 PM #135 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:51:46 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Aelia on June 30, 2012, 08:14:35 PM
A Happy Birthday For Tomorrow XD

Hope You Have A Fun Day Tomorrow.

Do You Become 16 ?




Thank you! and yes, I'm becoming 16, but they say I look 11 :S

Quote from: Pixels on June 30, 2012, 09:30:02 PM
Happy early birthday :)

I think that Rouge would work over Shiek, but I think that ZSS's moveset is a bit more fitting
Thank you. Well, ZSS is just kicks, punches and punches, but Falco could also work for the Knuckles PSA since they have the same attacks in sonic adventure 2, also Pit would work, you know what? I will make generations over falco and riders over zss since M&S and STH are over Sheik
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I vote for Rouge on Zero Suit Samus, personally.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

I Become 16 Too On August 14.

I Think The Rouge Fit ZeroSuitSamus The Best.


Happy birthday, Flygon! Have a nice day!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


To all:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you, I'd give you a piece of cake, but it is somehow impossible

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 01, 2012, 04:58:50 PM
Happy Birthday!
Here's your present! ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2hm9buk2g6jajqk,ak1wza03di1586e
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Hey, I didn't know it was your birthday. Here's a cake ;) :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 01, 2012, 06:17:25 PM
Hey, I didn't know it was your birthday. Here's a cake ;) :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Amazing...

Happy Birthday
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A


happy birthday love all your poke imports :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 01, 2012, 06:17:25 PM
Hey, I didn't know it was your birthday. Here's a cake ;) :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This cake is so PERFECT, I want to cry

Quote from: Flygon on July 01, 2012, 05:24:50 PM
To all:Thank you, I'd give you a piece of cake, but it is somehow impossible
@all: lol now you can have some of my cake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


happy birthday  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Flygon on July 01, 2012, 11:04:11 PM
@all: lol now you can have some of my cake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry, I'm on a diet :(
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.