Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

yo dawg!, sent ya a PM, also using this post to subscribe and shiz 'nd tits 'nd [censored] and stuff...

Iwvi!
Should've been watching you all this time. I love all the little things you've released. I've yet to try Claptrap, but I can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


For some reason I can't update the op. I'll do that later, for now, enjoy this guy. Had him long ago, but was trying to add some extras.


Yay Black Shadow :af:

...

On Falcon :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 22, 2013, 02:15:03 AM
On Falcon :oshi:
This ^

I thought it was on Ganon. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Everyone did my friend. This is just me being evil (and nice to the requester). But don't get mad yet, I'll be putting him on ganon as well. But that'll happen later on.

Quote from: Iwvi on July 22, 2013, 02:12:44 AM
For some reason I can't update the op. I'll do that later, for now, enjoy this guy. Had him long ago, but was trying to add some extras.



And I don't mind that it's on Falcon. I'm just glad there's finally a Black Shadow import in the Vault. And a good one at that.

is his vehicle able to go over beast ganon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 22, 2013, 04:21:09 AM
is his vehicle able to go over beast ganon?
Yes it is, when he is on ganon that is so happening. Someone mentioned that before, can't really point out who.

Can exist an posibility to have Back Shadow over Ganondorf in the future? He look perfect for it because of his dark powers and is more tall than falcon plus the voice is better for him ^_^

Quote from: Hunter JRC on July 22, 2013, 08:58:13 AM
Can exist an posibility to have Back Shadow over Ganondorf in the future? He look perfect for it because of his dark powers and is more tall than falcon plus the voice is better for him ^_^
Quote from: Iwvi on July 22, 2013, 02:26:21 AM
I'll be putting him on ganon as well. But that'll happen later on.

just wondering did you ever finished tabuu rigg on ganon i remenber you said you were doing that some time ago.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

On ganon?. I rigged him on falcon, never tried on ganon. It was because of those effects on his body, wasn't it?

Will Black Shadow over Ganon have facial emotions?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 22, 2013, 06:42:07 PM
Will Black Shadow over Ganon have facial emotions?
I've never done a Ganon or link import with expresions. So I can only say I'll do my best.