Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 535593 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: May 05, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »

I haven't found a base but I don't need one. Kitty Corp City was good but what I'm imagining will need to be made from scratch. I may need you to help with the animations cuz I'm pro at making stages from scratch and texturing them, but animating is still a weak point of mine Tongue

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: May 05, 2012, 07:19:03 PM »

I'm not the best with animations, but I feel I've gotten better with them. In any case, I'll still be able to help you. If you still need help giving trunks ssj3 hair, then i might be able to do it. I just need to register my 3ds max program.

In the mean time, to build some hype on my thread, I would be glad if you send me your Hidden Leaf Zone stage so I can acquire a screenshot and animate the characters, unless you don't wanna send it yet. That's fine, though.

So since the ssf2 project is gonna be delayed a bit longer than expected,(no offense) I'm going to get to work on Sky Sanctuary Zone, because currently Gangplank Galleon is not in my possession. I'll provide a status report and a preview if you don't mind.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: May 05, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »

We're still gonna release the SSF2 pack next month as planned, they don't take long to make. This Avengers project is for something on the side Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:34:03 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: May 05, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »

Yup, i assumed. If you need help, I'll oblige. Progress on Gangplank has been great so far! Just gotta fix the lighting and change the textures on the ship. Can't work on it at the moment because I forgot it at school. So I will be working on Sky Sanctuary Zone until then, like I said.

Provide us with some progress ASAP, bro. This sounds very fascinating.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: May 05, 2012, 08:19:58 PM »

Alright I will. The name of the Avengers stage is "City Of The Fallen" and I'll provide ingame pics of it in a few days Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: May 05, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »

Nice. Is it gonna be a big stage?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: May 05, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »

The stage will be medium large but very very flashy. I want it to look and feel intense as it was in the movie.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: May 05, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »

Perhaps you could add a few stage hazards as well. The movie, from what I've seen, is quite destructive, so a hazard seems appropriate.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: May 05, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »

I would like to add stage hazards, but if so I want ot wait to make the whole stage first. If anybody is skeptic about the stage or the project good, I want them to be skeptic cuz that motivates me more to prove them wrong Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: May 05, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »

You can't argue with that. I have seen your potential, and the HD ssj textures you made are proof as well.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: May 05, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »

Those HD textures are only the beginning. The stage will look photo realistic and very badass. Just wait a few days so I can put up some previews up Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: May 05, 2012, 09:09:48 PM »

If I may ask, what are your strategies for creating photo-realistic textures?

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #237 on: May 05, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »

You've got your Captain America. I'm in. Count Nanobuds in too. He's done a lot of Marvel work, and he and I pretty much roll as a team. We'll do some rigging. However, I'm not necessarily doing the characters as they appear in the movie...
    Like this...

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 09:14:50 PM
    we're gonna rig them like that I mean

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: May 05, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »

If people wonder how I make my textures I just go online take various pictures of whatever I need and photoshop the hell out of them to they're custom for whatever I make. For example some of HD Goku's textures were made from various pics of his Zenkai version. Photorealism won't be hard, they may have to be 512x512 at the most to get the best quality I can without sacrificing gameplay speed Tongue If you could Legacy I need some car models to use. Just normal looking cars we have in the modern world, nothing cartoony if you can.

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 09:15:57 PM
    @Boygos so you're using the UMvC 3 models instead?
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:15:57 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #239 on: May 05, 2012, 09:18:31 PM »

If people wonder how I make my textures I just go online take various pictures of whatever I need and photoshop the hell out of them to they're custom for whatever I make. For example some of HD Goku's textures were made from various pics of his Zenkai version. Photorealism won't be hard, they may have to be 512x512 at the most to get the best quality I can without sacrificing gameplay speed Tongue If you could Legacy I need some car models to use. Just normal looking cars we have in the modern world, nothing cartoony if you can.

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 09:15:57 PM
    @Boygos so you're using the UMvC 3 models instead?
    Yes, if someone gives you the movie-styled models, I will gladly rig them. However, there is an Avengers game coming out, and that is more likely to be ripped, since it will have more characters... Tongue Plus, as soon as the movie-styled Cap is ripped, I'll rig it in a heartbeat.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: