xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


The only charcter I'll import and animate on the stage is Rock Lee since his actual model is imported.


April 16, 2012, 12:25:12 AM #63 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:18:34 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Then I might add them. But we'll see if the file size is being friendly. Rock Lee will be animated though so don't worry about him.
*Edit* New preview of Hidden Leaf Village. Made the 2 buildings and the wooden platform on the left side of the stage. The final product will have incredible textures in HD. This is about 2 full hours of work and the stage is already 65% complete, not bad for 2 hours huh  :af:

Attention!!!! I will release this early as a beta sometime next week if someone can make a perfect BRSTM of this specific track from Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. And only this version from this fight and it has to be looped. Release it on the Vault then send me a link to it. It's called Sakura's Good Fight yet all the other versions I found don't sound specifically like this one. Make it release it and you guys can get your mits on this stage sooner!!! Who will accept this challenge  >D
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 | Naruto vs Kakashi | Boss Battle Scene | English
I really want this track in ma game REALLY BAD...but not that bad.

EXCELLENT base. Looking forward to it.

Guess i should update my statistics as well...so this is what i have in bb, but i haven't tested it yet:

Damn Legacy we're on a roll. It's like every new week we're making a new stage. We could make our own Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition lol. But great job as usaual man :D

April 16, 2012, 03:22:18 AM #66 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:29:38 AM by Metal SonicBrawler
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When did good ol Groose get more ugly. I didn't think that was possible  :laugh:


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 16, 2012, 03:20:59 AM
Damn Legacy we're on a roll. It's like every new week we're making a new stage. We could make our own Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition lol. But great job as usaual man :D

I second to that, we're making excellent progress. This will be nearly effortless given our circumstances. Nintendo had better promote us to help with super smash bros 4 xD

You're doing a great job with Hidden Leaf Village already! I looked it over again in a pic i took on ssf2, and i thought you might find good use of this stage for Hidden Leaf Village: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12925

Can't wait to get this done. I have pictured something amazing for Sky Sanctuary Zone :D

You both make an excellent team. Ya put alot of effort and hard work to it, ESPECIALLY when its started from scratch.

Hell, i'll download all of your stages 100 times :P
Quote from: LegacyWolf on April 16, 2012, 05:23:43 AM
Nintendo had better promote us to help with super smash bros 4 xD
Nintendo should do that ;D


Thnx bro and expect a new preview soon. Me and DSX8 had trouble importing the Ramen Shop so I made it myself from sratch. You'll see soon :D


I'll start Central Highway after Hidden Leaf is done, then I won't make anymore SSF2 stages for awhile. Instead I'm going back and revamping Saturn Valley, Mushroom Kingdom III, and Clock Town. I will also be making Twilight Town as well.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 16, 2012, 09:10:45 PM
I'll start Central Highway after Hidden Leaf is done, then I won't make anymore SSF2 stages for awhile. Instead I'm going back and revamping Saturn Valley, Mushroom Kingdom III, and Clock Town. I will also be making Twilight Town as well.

I made quite a low-quality twilight town a long time ago. You could use that as a base.

Quote from: hero3120 on April 16, 2012, 08:12:09 PM
You both make an excellent team. Ya put alot of effort and hard work to it, ESPECIALLY when its started from scratch.

Hell, i'll download all of your stages 100 times :P

Thanks guys. Imma fix the lighting on Jungle Hijinx and i'll give it to KTH, then i'll make an adjustment to casino night zone, then i'll be back in action with Gangplank. On the other hand, i probably won't stop working on this, so yeah...

I'll provide in-game pics later. I tidied Gangplank Galleon up a little :D