xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh yea about Twilight Town...

I like it and all but the stage is too big. It would be nice if it was a bit smaller. Almost about the size of your Planet Namek stage.

I still use that Twilight Town though :P

Quote from: hero3120 on April 16, 2012, 11:07:06 PM
I like it and all but the stage is too big. It would be nice if it was a bit smaller. Almost about the size of your Planet Namek stage.

Alright. Since xxWutzMercyxx said he'd take care of that, i'd advise him to perform the said edits, and different textures if necessary.

PREVIEW DUMP







maybe i should make the lighting a bit lighter on casino? give me some opinions! (besides gangplank galleon, of course :P)

All looks good. Gangplank needs to be way smaller. Jungle Hijinx is looking better, and Casino needs a better lighting, more bright a little. But looks great so far :D

You're making Central Highway? That sounds like it's going to be awesome!
I was working on a Central Highway myself, but it's not the SSF2 version, it's a Megaman X7 style (Awake Road Again).
I'm sure yours will turn out much better; you obviously have much more experience with making stages than I do. :D

Will you be using a 3D model for the Beecopter thing?

I would love to use a 3D model for the Beecopter,but someone will have to import it or vertex it. Also new preview of Hidden Leaf Village!! Made most of the Ramen Shop already from scratch used the actual textures from the import model. Will provide another update tomrrow with a completed Ramen Shop and a few other lil things here and there.

Wow been awhile since I played SSF2. Are you gonna add in the people in the background too?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm adding Kakashi and Rock Lee as we speak, but a preview of them tomrrow cuz I'm getting tired :P

Hidden Leaf Village is looking amazing., and in such short time as well! We ARE on a roll.
Updated preview:



I reduced the length of the ship like you said. Just gotta re-do the collisions, change the textures, then add the environmental elements, then i'm done.


wow this stage is legit
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Sounds good i hope we will still get to work together  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yep working on Sasuke slowly but progress is being made.

Really  :happy: ithought you were waiting to finish broly
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

April 17, 2012, 06:35:59 AM #89 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:40:36 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
My goal hopefully by next week is to have Broly completed, so I'm trying to get Hidden Leaf Village and Chaos Shrine done this week so next week I can devote my time to finishing Broly.

Also will someone make me that BRSTM? You guys can have Hidden Leaf this week if someone makes me a perfect BRSTM of it  :af: