xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Thx KTH for the animation and the characters. Once xxWutzMercy sends me the stage, I'll work on all the other animations. :)

Alright got back from The Avengers...

I'm tempted to make their movie counterparts for some textures. May make Iron man first giving them real HD textures that resemble their movie counterparts  :af2:
GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


I'm a double major in fine arts and film and this film delievers. Joss Whedon managed to give every hero the right amount of screen time and development. Each character was planned out carefully and delivered perfectly by their actors. This film truly does live up to the hype and whoever says otherwise, I'll punch you in the f**king face!!! It's remarkable go see it.

Huh. Well that sounds intriguing. Though, I've never been a fan of marvel, but maybe it will be good. I'll ask a friend to see it with me, or I could look it up. How would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10?

10 all the way, but you have to watch the other five movies first to get a better understanding of the film and characters.


Gonna start working on the Avengers Inititave today. Making Iron's Man new HD movie texture and Hulk, and making a stage to go with them. Here's the BRSTM that will be included with the stage.
The Avengers - Music From Trailer #2 (City Of The Fallen - Prince Of Darkness)

I think you should wait on hulk because jokekid is making a better model
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yea I was thinking of that cuz his model won't even show in Brawl Box. Iron Man will be made first though. Capt will need to be vertexed to his movie counterpart and Thor well that's gonna be hard cuz he never wore his helmet in the movie :p

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 05, 2012, 05:10:44 AM
Is it really that good?
Yes it is I seen it :srs:
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

I need your help to those interested. I'm putting together a team to help me with a project I want to bring to Smash Bros. The project is based on the newly released Avengers and the goal is to bring the movie version into the game. I'll be making the entire stage based on the image below of the city, but will tweak it so it can work for Smash. I need some people to find these models below. Once the models are found and imported I'll retexture them with HD textures from the The Avengers. I will still work on the SSF2 pack and HD DBZ but this something else I'm really hyped for and I know there are fans boys/girls here on the vault who would want to relive this.
The stage will be made from scratch and will be based off the chaos in New York. Stark Tower will be the center piece with the energy beam fully animated, plenty of animated fire and explosions. So anybody interested  :af2:

i cant even imagine it in brawl lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Believe me I've found a way :D Anyway right now I'm starting the stage to get the basic template set out